Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
:patrice:we have 25 point lead dog, with 9 games to play:beli: non pool fans just dont wanna see it happen:mjpls:

I know about the option 5 it isnt really hard to do just a bit annoying but i havent played fifa since 17 and that was a few games where i said to myself never again:snoop: even if its free or 1.99 sale:manny:

I never meant to post that first part I forgot to take it out lol

But on that point I dunno, it just feels kinda wack to not be able to win your first PL trophy in front of your fans in a shortened season. If the season were to be voided and Pool won it anyway next year that would be special imo :manny:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt man :snoop: fukk 2020.

Anyway...

I got PES 2020 and FIFA 20...PES gameplay and graphics are way better. The best thing about FIFA is they got the licensing.
Every year I get pes when it’s 15 bucks I play for a week with the option file but not feeling authentic kills it for me

FIFA I’ve bought every two years and I’ll
Play for a little while but they game itself pisses me off particularly online where it’s a bunch of people hot doggin. Then career mode doesn’t have the depth for me

every year I purchase football manager though and I rack up tons of hours in that shyt trying to build something out of nothing

I need PES AND FM to team up and crush the building.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
most soccer heads know this but playing with default player names and uniforms aint it :francis: why cant we have legit competition

I usually don’t play video games but since we’re in quarantine I decided to pick up some PS4 games. I always play FIFA. Took a break for a couple years. Never played PES but always heard it was better...but damn FIFA feels so fukking fake.:scust: Graphics are garbage too. It was only $17 though so not that big of a loss. I hope PES gets the rights for the EPL and the rest of the top clubs. They def need to market their shyt better because it’s light years ahead of FIFA.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This shyt man :snoop: fukk 2020.

Anyway...

I got PES 2020 and FIFA 20...PES gameplay and graphics are way better. The best thing about FIFA is they got the licensing.
I bought PES for the first time in years so I'm trash and I'm finding it hard to get an online match up. Maybe because I'm in US or maybe because my ranking is low.

Wouldn't reccomend playing sports games during this lockdown. It wouldn't do well for your sanity :picard:

Loads up FIFA :mjcry:
I've been playing Dirt Rally 2 (was free on PS+) that game will get you heated like nothing else :upsetfavre:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I bought PES for the first time in years so I'm trash and I'm finding it hard to get an online match up. Maybe because I'm in US or maybe because my ranking is low.

I've been playing Dirt Rally 2 (was free on PS+) that game will get you heated like nothing else :upsetfavre:

I've been playing Bloodborne but except a few minor things, I don't really get pissed off with it :pachaha:

Then I load up FIFA :martin: