Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

So Macron is a part of the conspiracy against Liverpool too :ohhh:

He only trying to save his own bacon cause it will be a terrible look if they are the only major league to end the season lmao and they are ending it and still awarding a champion, european places and relegation with the method to be determined next month, so how does this make it more likely we aren’t awarded the league? You nikkas are dense :pachaha:

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
He only trying to save his own bacon cause it will be a terrible look if they are the only major league to end the season lmao and they are ending it and still awarding a champion, european places and relegation with the method to be determined next month, so how does this make it more likely we aren’t awarded the league? You nikkas are dense :pachaha:

The president of France is trying to con other countries into to stopping their football leagues in order to save face for Ligue 1 during the middle of a global pandemic. When you put it that way it makes total sense :ehh:

so how does this make it more likely we aren’t awarded the league? You nikkas are dense :pachaha:

It really doesn’t matter to me who wins the Premier League. If City, Leicester, Chelsea, or any other team was in this position I would still be cheering for the most f#ckery filled ending possible. I just want to watch the footballing world burn :mjlit:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
The president of France is trying to con other countries into to stopping their football leagues in order to save face for Ligue 1 during the middle of a global pandemic. When you put it that way it makes total sense :ehh:
Not for League 1, for himself. Bundesliga teams already back in training and planning to start matches in 2 weeks, La Liga bout to start training next week, some Prem teams already starting training and with no intention of ending the season, if it ends up being that it’s the only big league to end early because France prematurely banned sport until August the natives might get restless and the French don’t need an excuse to riot :mjgrin:
It really doesn’t matter to me who wins the Premier League. If City, Leicester, Chelsea, or any other team was in this position I would still be cheering for the most f#ckery filled ending possible. I just want to watch the footballing world burn :mjlit:
:ehh:

Wasn’t specifically aimed at you breh, I just don’t get why people that don’t want us to awarded it think it makes it more likely we aren’t when it’s the opposite lol. Like I said at this point I’d rather they just cancelled the shyt, I’m more upset about the AFCON getting pushed back again or worse cancelled and my Super Eagles getting denied our glory :to:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
That :mjpls: clown Dave Kitson talking about "ousting" the PFA boss :deadmanny:

He used to have loads of pics of him challenging black players on insta and purposely misnaming them. He's deleted a lot of them

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
:mjcry:

It’s nothing to do with us and all about the $$$$$ not to mention the teams on for promotion in the Championship :camby: if it was any other team but us with this lead you would be more than happy for it to be ended and the league awarded and it wouldn’t even be an issue, be honest with yourself :usure:

It’s too funny to me all the mental gymnastics from the null and void brigade, celebrating Ligue 1 being ended when they still planning to award it to PSG and not a peep out of anyone about Scotland awarding champs :dead: and I don’t even want it to be awarded, cancel that shyt and we’ll go again next season like the gap between us and the rest is gonna suddenly disappear come next season, it’s lightwork :jawalrus:so bitter you lot actually care about us not winning it more than I do winning it :scusthov:

:whoa:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
nikkas are slow about posting tweets that PSG have been crowned champions?:patrice:

I wonder why:mjgrin::mjpls:

France had a rule in place already.

Spain, Italy, England and most major leagues don't have a rule for this situation.

and in the famous words of Van Dijk after being pointed out all the refereeing advantages his side got "Who Cares?" Football is dead.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
nikkas are slow about posting tweets that PSG have been crowned champions?:patrice:

I wonder why:mjgrin::mjpls:

Tbh winning your first PL title in a "voided"
most soccer heads know this but playing with default player names and uniforms aint it :francis: why cant we have legit competition

It's always been easy changing the option files for PES but I guess the average gamer doesnt want to go through all that hassle. I've felt PES has been the better game again for a few years now too

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Tbh winning your first PL title in a "voided"

It's always been easy changing the option files for PES but I guess the average gamer doesnt want to go through all that hassle. I've felt PES has been the better game again for a few years now too

:patrice:we have 25 point lead dog, with 9 games to play:beli: non pool fans just dont wanna see it happen:mjpls:

I know about the option 5 it isnt really hard to do just a bit annoying but i havent played fifa since 17 and that was a few games where i said to myself never again:snoop: even if its free or 1.99 sale:manny: