Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
2560.jpg

The Serie A team of the 2000s

:ehh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I'm on the verge of quitting FIFA20 to be honest. I seem to be getting worse and online play is just ridiculous. I feel like everyone else uses a different controller than I do and everyone online knows the cheat codes of the game. smh.
nah that game is trash. Fifa made response slow trying to make shyt look more realistic. Game has been downhill since 12
I had pes17,18 and 19..great gameplay but I can't find myself playing more than 15 games of master league.. no licences hurt, TERRIBLE commentary, not as many tournaments and leagues. just the whole presentation and everything apart from the gameplay is ass

bought FIFA 20 this year.. (haven't had a fifa since FIFA 15). and I'm loving it, crowd noises and commentary so much better.. gameplay ain't that bad with sliders:blessed:
Let’s run some games add my psn super_awal

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

hard to argue here, but were my nikka Clarence at???:ufdup: lol, only real change could be Vieri for Shevchenko...had adriano continued on his upwards path..man poor dude:snoop:, even david trezeguet has real argument

u could argue that the entire midfield could be all AC Milan honestly

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I'm not gonna lie I'm still :mjcry:at the AM match. I don't think I'll be able to get over that

Only thing I was looking forward to was finally watching Liverpool getting crowned Premier league champs

I'm done with football

It's been real