Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

The Eredivisie is planning on canceling their season. The Dutch PM announced today the country isn’t allowing any major gatherings until September 1st.

UEFA has made threats against any league trying to cancel their season. Should be interesting. Hard to fathom some of these leagues going to completion.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UEFA has made threats against any league trying to cancel their season. Should be interesting. Hard to fathom some of these leagues going to completion.

uefa then told PL to use coefficients for CL places. using that logic they know things cant be played. WHO told them there shouldnt be any activity until 2021 from what i read this morning

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

UEFA cannot do shyt if the National Governments cancel the league season. I do want to see what the TV companies do about the Governments cancelling and not the League's themselves.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UEFA cannot do shyt if the National Governments cancel the league season. I do want to see what the TV companies do about the Governments cancelling and not the League's themselves.

im not for bailing out every corporate entity

but at this point govts. who think the season should be cancelled should also pay back the tv stations w.e the pro rated amount is. there are roughly 10 league games left. majority of the season played. if they were really about ffp there is noway at this point in the season a club should be dependent on the next few games.

at least that what i was taught about my personal finances:troll:.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

tumblr_mq876u4kUG1rzd6w3o1_400.gifv

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Atleti needs to pay this man whatever he wants, as long as it’s reasonable. We’ve spent tons of money on bums like Lemar, Vitolo, João, etc. that haven’t done s#it.

It’s hard to find players that can thrive under Simeone, the club can’t let one of his top soldiers leave.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Atleti needs to pay this man whatever he wants, as long as it’s reasonable. We’ve spent tons of money on bums like Lemar, Vitolo, João, etc. that haven’t done s#it.

It’s hard to find players that can thrive under Simeone, the club can’t let one of his top soldiers leave.

Partey has that Arsenal DNA breh it's meant to be :ohlawd: this is the kind of dynamic midfielder we have needed all these years