Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
EV6DzzvXQAIF7ts

:damn:
:gucci: @ newcastle numbers

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Dude had to wait until Zlatan was half way around the world to pop off in the media, straight up coward behavior :scust:

“Nikkas talk a lot of shyt, but that's after I'm gone
‘Cause they fear me in the physical form”

:pacspit:

Here’s another story of “abuse” from a Galaxy player. Zlatan had those boys shook :heh:

Joao Pedro told Diario Record: "[He said:] 'If you are going to come here to go to the beach, take a walk in Hollywood, just say so, but tell me now.

"I have 300 million in my bank account, an island, I don't need this at all. I'll kill the first person to open their mouth.'"
He said: "We were just about to have an 11-against-11 kickabout and someone asked, 'Who is kicking off?'

"The assistant coach said: 'Joao Pedro, because it is his birthday today.' Ibrahimovic turned and said: 'Every day is my birthday, give me the ball.

These Zlatan in MLS stories are legendary, it’s like he went to MLS just to s#it on dudes.

He’s a real life 80s movie villain :dead:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
lmao i want to hear what that fukking roided out geordie thinks now after talking about cities oil money. im not even mad i welcome this. looks like we will be talking about a top 7-8 now not a big 6

He spoke about it. Said he is more glad that Sports Direct is phucking off than anything else.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He spoke about it. Said he is more glad that Sports Direct is phucking off than anything else.

fair enough. but lets be honesty every fan would take a owner that has unlimited funds. im actually very interested to see how they pan out. what happens with FFP after covid-19. never cared for newcastle but the team/town has alot of potential.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
fair enough. but lets be honesty every fan would take a owner that has unlimited funds. im actually very interested to see how they pan out. what happens with FFP after covid-19. never cared for newcastle but the team/town has alot of potential.

Depends on what their buying philosophy is? As it isn't just the Saudi guy, you got the Brits involved as well, so they might be more reserved and ran like a business, instead of lottery winners behaviour.

FFP will most likely take a backseat for a year. Too much matchday revenue will be lost as everything will be dependent on TV money. The more interesting thing will be what happens with the transfer market itself. Will we see a more US type thing where player trades/exchanges will happen more than monetary transactions for the next 6-12-18 months? And will that end up being the norm moving forward say in 5 years time? As let's be honest, wages and transfer fees have gotten out of hand.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
lmao i want to hear what that fukking roided out geordie thinks now after talking about cities oil money. im not even mad i welcome this. looks like we will be talking about a top 7-8 now not a big 6

Man likes girls to shyt on his chest. Total weirdo I'm sure he's making excuses now..

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Word is uefa is gonna relax FFP. If these owners are serious they could do some damage this summer, but we all know things don't change over night. Newcastle need alot of players to compete with the top 6.