Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
If I was Salahs team mate I would whoop his ass. How fukkin selfish can you be
On first watch I thought he should have probably played Minamino in but seeing it again I think it’s just great play from the defender, he’s perfectly entitled to take both those shots on especially the second as he created a great angle but just got the finish wrong plus Ox would have had to hit it first time with his weaker foot and while he didn’t have the assist he played a big part in the winner :yeshrug:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is not the competitiveness of the league, it’s the quality. shyt is super dull now, and that’s not just the premier league. Like you and @Montez said, the lack of variance in styles clubs is making all sports less appealing.

thats what really has held my attention in footy is that itseemed some clubs had a DNA of playing a certain way if not a club a manager and they stuck to their guns. but itseems its gon the way of american sports of trying hard to be a copy cat league. with that said i will say watching a wolves match is never dull and i give that club credit because they are not afraid to play against whoever is put in front of them. which is also another issue some teams are afraid of gettting lubricated instead of just trying to win. it makes for awful watching

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND who tf did yall lose to in the copa del rey? :mjtf:

Cultural Leonsea, a third tier club :mjlol:

128006b6e276a21227618d05706cbe57.jpg

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Imma put some money on Adama Traore being player of the tournament or some shyt for Spain at the Euros :mjgrin: