Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Burnley take points off us every season. Nothing to see here. :russell:

Glad I ain't watching :mjlol:

Apparently Martial and Mata missed chances as well :unimpressed:
Two crosses from Bissaka wasted by Mata and Martial :francis:

Played really well first 30 minutes considering we were basically playing with 10 men because Belgian Lingard was useless as always :hhh:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
How did they realllllyyy not get anyone in the summer to play midfield baffles me. This nikka Ole forcing this 4231 shyt on the team baffles me. The team was really just McTominay and Rashford. Absolutely disgusted I wasted my break watching these fukk nikkas. Get everyone gone. Ole, half the players, Woodward, and I hope the Glazers sell the team to those Saudi killers, at least they will spend money like there is no tomorrow.

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Haven’t watched many Utd games these past couple of years, but damn these cats are flabby. Quality of players and level of play is nothing to be envied.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Ole breaking more records :wow:

"We may have lost tonight but we were apart of history and that's the most important thing!
8x6jL8K.png
"

EO6r1xYWkAALPH7

:mjlol:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
How did they realllllyyy not get anyone in the summer to play midfield baffles me. This nikka Ole forcing this 4231 shyt on the team baffles me. The team was really just McTominay and Rashford. Absolutely disgusted I wasted my break watching these fukk nikkas. Get everyone gone. Ole, half the players, Woodward, and I hope the Glazers sell the team to those Saudi killers, at least they will spend money like there is no tomorrow.
Sadly you're right. A simple oligarch owner is not enough to rebuild this club. We need a crucifying people in the street, murdering journalists type of money :scust:

MbS just got caught hacking Jeff Bezos for his dikk pics :dame: but somehow owning Manchester United would be more damaging for his reputation :unimpressed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:hhh:

We saw his level and how good he was when at Pool and with the Selecao during the same time

And Liverpool got better once he left, or that the Copa was all set up for him to be the star of the tournament, but Old Man Alves and Goodison Park took his shine and he didn't even make the team of the Tournament. This your king?:scust:

Never said he wasn't a good player, just isn't the superstar or elite level player that he is made out to be.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Sadly you're right. A simple oligarch owner is not enough to rebuild this club. We need a crucifying people in the street, murdering journalists type of money :scust:

MbS just got caught hacking Jeff Bezos for his dikk pics :dame: but somehow owning Manchester United would be more damaging for his reputation :unimpressed:

:ohlawd: bringing in public executions for those players stealing wages.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

And Liverpool got better once he left, or that the Copa was all set up for him to be the star of the tournament, but Old Man Alves and Goodison Park took his shine and he didn't even make the team of the Tournament. This your king?:scust:

Never said he wasn't a good player, just isn't the superstar or elite level player that he ismade out to be.

Team of the Copa America tournament :russ:

We would've gone after Van Dijk with or without Coutinho, but he made his bed with the decisions he took, Klopp said they would’ve built a statue in his honor If he had stayed. He will undoubtedly prefer to have a second chance at Barce with a new manager than stay at Bayern