Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Like fukk they will...Robbie about to eat off this for sure.

You still think that ... :hhh: ? Robbie needs to work his way carefully though this minefield before it gets out of control . Fan fighting ETC will give TPTB the pretext to make moves against the channel .

How anyone could not see this coming is beyond me :ehh:.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
You still think that ... :hhh: ? Robbie needs to work his way carefully though this minefield before it gets out of control . Fan fighting ETC will give TPTB the pretext to make moves against the channel .

How anyone could not see this coming is beyond me :ehh:.
Minefield, lol. I don’t know what ETC and TPTB is but he still seems to be eating off his channel with even more visibility now. Nothing to see here, just stupid ass arsenal fans directing their ire at the wrong people.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Robbie interviews everybody whether they’re positive or negative. It’s not his fault that people like DT and Troopz get more views & attention than dudes like Moh and Ty.

You need to look closer. The moderator (Robbie) sets the scope, the broader bounds of the discussion window and steers the conversation.

Talking about something is not just "giving opinions a platform" as it also influences opinion ( quite aside from other issues ).

Then you have the :mjpls: elements who just hate to see his success.

Anyway the operative word here is "balance" and he needs to tone it back bit.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Here we go :wow:

Firmino
CCNmPo1.png

Last edited: