Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
@THEREALBRAND welcome to the fukk Liverpool Coalition. Next stop: Wanda Metropolitano :shaq:
tenor.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Outside of 2/3 idiots, AFTV is actually quite good. Tactical breakdowns, interviews with other fans. I feel for Robbie because he actually tries. If anything he’s furthering the Arsenal brand. Like with any group, you will have idiots. Troopz and DT are truly reprehensible people with limited football knowledge but AFTV ain’t the problem.

Honestly, match going fans don’t matter as much. AFTV gives fans from all over a voice and a way to push back on an increasingly disconnected and arrogant board at Arsenal. Arsenal trying to silence fans because they have been utter shyt Over the last 4 years.

Arsenal fans have booed players before AFTV. Arsenal fans were calling Wenger a disgraceful hire before AFTV.

Troopz issue is he keeps going personal and taking it beyond football.

Football Twitter is way worse. Arsenal, UTD, and Spurs have some scum among themselves.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Random

waiting on weed delivery from these weed stores is such a fukking process:why:

I don't know if weed delivery businesses have Yelp pages, but if they did they'd all be 1 star. It's like they know they don't have to be accountable because it's weed.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Liverpool game is being replayed now, I wasn't following closely when it came on live. Now I'm realizing how poor the ref was, at one point two Flamengo players collided with each other and he called a free kick against Liverpool.

:mjlol:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daley Blind got a heart muscle infection brehs..Out for the season at best, a cardiologist says if it leaves scar tissue it could be the end of his carreer.

Masenko

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Australia
The reason I'm an Arsenal fan and a football fan in general is because of AFTV, particularly DT. I saw his video when Arsenal lost to City in the 16-17 season and saw the passion he had. I thought yeah I could get into this. Started watching games, particularly Arsenal and the rest is history. So AFTV for me has done a lot more for Arsenal, probably in terms of gaining new fans than these silly twats abusing Robbie. Just like one of the brehs said, just the low class, inbred, football hooliganism. Probably racist as well.

Now as for the real football, got a mate who's a Pool fan that hates Atleti because of the amount of 0-0s they produce and how boring they are. He'll be a happy one once Pool knock them out of the UCL or will rue a 0-0 followed up with a 1-0 to the Atleti. :mjlol: