Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
It’s easy to trash the Italians, because they’re so blatant with their racism, but most people associated with the sport share similar viewpoints. Football as a whole is toxic.

If Robbie and the crew were all white they would be lauded with praise for being pioneers in terms of giving the fans a voice on a major platform. It burns their souls to see a black man succeeding and making money doing something that he loves.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't even remember what Arteta was like as a player, but if they have a (financial) plan to back him up and give him transfer windows to fix things, then it makes sense. If not...

Messi :russell:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It’s easy to trash the Italians, because they’re so blatant with their racism, but most people associated with the sport share similar viewpoints. Football as a whole is toxic.

If Robbie and the crew were all white they would be lauded with praise for being pioneers in terms of giving the fans a voice on a major platform. It burns their souls to see a black man succeeding and making money doing something that he loves.
Like I said in one of my other posts, its all jealousy because he created such an easy platform and everyone else is like, "damn, why didn't I think of that :francis:"

Arsenal probably kick themselves everyday for not coming up with the idea and having some cute button nose girl out there doing interviews and filtering what gets posted. Instead they got Robbie out there uploading unfiltered fan reactions.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Like I said in one of my other posts, its all jealousy because he created such an easy platform and everyone else is like, "damn, why didn't I think of that :francis:"
The funny thing is Robbie never even chats s#it about the club. He’s normally level headed and respectful towards everyone involved with Arsenal. All he does is gives dudes a platform, and he opens the floor to all kinds of fans. It’s just that the overly dramatic ones get the most views and attention.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:lupe: That focus.............
skysports-mikel-arteta-manchester-city_4871430.jpg
0_GettyImages-1184805422.jpg
14086.jpg
mikelarteta-cropped_16o7x4jwdyc8910dlu1z5l5ujf.jpg
skysports-mikel-arteta-manchester-city_4867948.jpg

I'm a believer:blessed:

Ole clone

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The funny thing is Robbie never even chats s#it about the club. He’s normally level headed and respectful towards everyone involved with Arsenal. All he does is gives dudes a platform, and he opens the floor to all kinds of fans. It’s just that the overly dramatic ones get the most views and attention.

Stop with that ...