Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was Arteta as an Arsenal player - "Sideways McGee".
Any attempt at a forward pass was a complete disaster, yet many fans criticised Alex Song for taking the initiative by playing (and excelling) as the playmaker.:mjpls:

Song was our last real playmaker. RVP ate good of him.

Imagine if Auba and Laca had someone like him in the midfield.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
How you gonna beat chelsea, give Man city a slight scare, put 2 past liver pool and then manage to play like dog shyt vs a depleted injured dysfunctional ass Aresenal team while at home? :dahell:

Last time i include these fukk bois in bets

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
God damn, that Arsenal/Everton match was depressing to watch. At no point did Arsenal truly look like they were threatening anything, and basically got the draw because Everton looked almost as bad.

I guess I should have hope with the Arteta hire, I guess? But then I remember what he was as a player, and suddenly I'm not THAT excited about it anymore.

The Banter Era never ended, it just stopped being funny post-Wenger.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
God damn, that Arsenal/Everton match was depressing to watch. At no point did Arsenal truly look like they were threatening anything, and basically got the draw because Everton looked almost as bad.

I guess I should have hope with the Arteta hire, I guess? But then I remember what he was as a player, and suddenly I'm not THAT excited about it anymore.

The Banter Era never ended, it just stopped being funny post-Wenger.

Everton was bottom 3 a few weeks ago getting a point is meh

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Duncan Ferguson is a damn riot....put on Tosun in the 11th minute then takes him off in the 88th minute for Mosie Kean, the guy he did the same thing to last week :mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ruben Neves hasn't done much in the EPL besides score a banger every now and then.

OTOH, Danny Ings should still be at a top 6 club. If he didn't get hurt he might still be at Liverpool.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

Just pathetic ......now the new scapegoat is robbie.....man i really do wonder if robbie wasn't making money and was white would they be doing this?

Anyway , its the lack of proper transfers, proper coaching and long term planning that has hurt arsenal not AFTV:francis:

I guess saying that a manager sucks or that ownership is inept can only be said by those librarian speaking cacs at sky right?

Last edited: