Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
BVB vs PSG
Real vs Man City
Atalanta
vs Valencia
Liverpool vs Atletico - Where is the 2nd Leg?
Chelsea vs Bayern
Lyon vs Juve
Spurs vs Leipzig
Napoli vs Barcelona

The second leg is at Anfield :blessed: u already know just gotta get a draw (a score draw of course) at madrid and we gucchi

I pretty much agree with your pick, only one i would change is Real over City.....History over everythang:wow:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pep. If he loses this then he’s done. Prem is pretty much gone. At least Real are still in the running for La Liga.
The pressure gotta be higher in Madrid though. They're doing well in the league at the moment but who knows where they'll be in March. If their form drops plus an early exit after bringing the CL gawd Zidane back and all the money spent... :patrice:

At least Pep got a good relationship and possibly enough good will with the Sheikh to weather an off year...

Either way, the fallout will be delicious :mjlit:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:patrice:this ancelloti thing is bound to fail:hubie: i mean unless they only expect to 6 and maybe a cup run...:manny:

He needs a pre built team (super team) to really do damage, They must have offered him some good bread and made some promises

Arteta going to arsenal again:hubie: they need someone with real experience, especially in the prem..but hey:manny: Arsenal fans better give him some time to ship out the trash (which is alot) and bringing decent players