Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
BVB vs PSG
Real vs Man City
Atalanta vs Valencia
Liverpool
vs Atletico
Chelsea vs Bayern
Lyon vs Juve
Spurs
vs Leipzig
Napoli vs Barcelona

:myman:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
A lot folks are picking city...i mean on paper (full strength )they are better than madrid but:francis: fool me once shame on u fool me twice shame on me. So i'll be damned if am fooled a third time. I aint putting any money on these serial chokers.:hhh:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Ancelloti is straight trash in a league setting,ffs dude only won like 1 league title with prime milan arguably the greatest club team ever assembled.

If you don't have access to ucl football then there is 0 point in hiring him.

Quoted for emphasis......that is disgraceful how do u get to manage that milan team and only win only 1 league title....i mean juve and inter had great teams during 03-07 but:francis: specially juve

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Yes I need more people to help me in this fight.

How do you fancy your chances? I think you guys can win the home leg, but can you defend the 1 goal lead you guys will get away at Anfield? Idk it's tough.
I’m just praying for the best and preparing for the worst. I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if we grind out a win and a draw or if we get embarrassed in both legs. Anything is possible with this squad.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Nazio win again with a late comeback

source.gif

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’m just praying for the best and preparing for the worst. I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if we grind out a win and a draw or if we get embarrassed in both legs. Anything is possible with this squad.
Liverpool haven't exactly embarrassed any big club that's organized defensively. You can look at their struggles against Napoli.

It will be close either way :yeshrug:

Last edited: