Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Switch

All Star
Daps
Arteta was far from my first choice but if he’s manager then so be it, nothing to be gained by coming at his neck from day 1.

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:patrice:this ancelloti thing is bound to fail:hubie: i mean unless they only expect to 6 and maybe a cup run...:manny:

He needs a pre built team (super team) to really do damage, They must have offered him some good bread and made some promises

Arteta going to arsenal again:hubie: they need someone with real experience, especially in the prem..but hey:manny: Arsenal fans better give him some time to ship out the trash (which is alot) and bringing decent players

Arsenal need a long term solution because they're a long term project. Sadly enough, they need a Lampard or even a Solskjaer. That squad requires massive overhaul, so hiring a manager instructed to take them to CL right away makes no sense. Troopz is in denial. Arteta is who they should've hired 18 months ago.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Everton get the Italian Eyebrow ASAP. .. we're sniffing around for another ex-arsenal player with NO managerial experience. :snoop:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Arteta was far from my first choice but if he’s mama get then so be it, nothing to be gained by coming at his neck from day 1.

Arteta is quality, he picked the City team that dismantled Arsenal at the Emirates in Peps first season, and I have a strong feeling that he picked yesterday's team. However he did manage a full game without Pep, the 2-1 loss to Lyon at the Etihad last year, where Lyon played us off the pitch. I'm sure he has talent to manage, but Arsenal is one of the toughest jobs. Newcastle budget with Liverpool expectations.

calh45

Cal
Daps
BVB vs PSG
(Off of form right now, their forwards are nasty, but things can change in 2 months)
Real vs Man City
(History, finding form)
Atalanta vs Valencia
Liverpool
Vs Athleti
(I want Athleti to go through though)
Chelsea vs Bayern
(Donno but it's the most interesting game)
Lyon vs Juve
(CR7)
Spurs vs Leipzig
(Don mourinho is back with a decent squad)
Napoli vs Barcelona
(It's not the semis so we're good:wow:)

:dead: @ it's not the semis so we're good. Fandom be for real fukking people up.

Liverpool and Barca have to be the favorites, right?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
some of these managerial appointments make no sense, Gattuso napoli, Ancelloti Everton and arteta to Arsenal......:francis:

but am here for all of it:mjlit:

tenor.gif

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
L
:dead: @ it's not the semis so we're good. Fandom be for real fukking people up.

Liverpool and Barca have to be the favorites, right?
On paper Barca look good but EV hasn't really unlocked the team yet.

Liverpool seems unstoppable atm