Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
But he isn't coming through the Arsenal B team. He's coming up from a City club whose philosophy couldn't be anymore different.

Pep and Zidane had an arsenal of talent, plus clubs willing to spend, and back their transfer needs. Lampard walked into a situation where the expectations were pretty low, and plenty of hungry, young talent at his disposal.

I understand the idea they're going for, I just see it as akin to the disaster at United with Ole :yeshrug:

Considering the player Arteta was, playing under Wenger and assisting Pep, his philosophy should be attacking football. Which fits the current players they have and what Arsenal have been doing for 22 out of the last 24 years. Emery philosophy whatever it was, doesn't fit what they've been doing at the Arsenal academy for years and years. So yes Arsenal philosophy is more inline with Citeh's.

It doesn't matter what players and funds Pep and Zidane had at their disposal, because others have failed with resources similar. It's the instant command of respect they received from the players and then implementing their ideas in to where the players either accept and enjoy or reject and hate and the results show that.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
This game has been great. :mjlol: at the old dude holding the fate of the game in his hands hanging onto the game ball. Fernandinho shouldnt have fouled there that was unnecessary

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
image.jpg

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liverpool which has lost once in the past 2 seasons will lose 4 times?

And that's assuming City doesn't lose again

I dont see them bottling this.