Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
It is entertaining when they know what they are talking about. AFtV has the rants but it also has value added content.

The Tactics Show is rant free, Kevin Campbell's show is rant free, Robbie's brother does a rant free show. Then you have previews, reviews, the blud brothas stuff, the TV stuff, the kids channel, covering women's football, the vlogs, the watch-alongs etc. Robbie is diversifying.

Look at the True Geordie. Definitely not a rant channel and he is also branching out to cover other sports.

People thought that the "rants" and the channel would peter out post Wenger but Robbie is smarter than that. His brand has gone from strength to strength :wow:.

banterFC

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It is entertaining when they know what they are talking about. AFtV has the rants but it also has value added content.

The Tactics Show is rant free, Kevin Campbell's show is rant free, Robbie's brother does a rant free show. Then you have previews, reviews, the blud brothas stuff, the TV stuff, the kids channel, covering women's football, the vlogs, the watch-alongs etc. Robbie is diversifying.

Look at the True Geordie. Definitely not a rant channel and he is also branching out to cover other sports.

People thought that the "rants" and the channel would peter out post Wenger but Robbie is smarter than that. His brand has gone from strength to strength :wow:.

What idiots thought that? With the power of social media and how openly opinionated our fast food society is in todays world. (in the countries that won't lock you up and throw away the key or empty the glock in the chest) that door has truly been destroyed, no rebuilding and shutting it again.

And they can't even blame it being a youth culture thing, as the AFTV regulars are all men 30 and over who go home and away.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Arsenal nikkas on here were close to getting mourinho :lolbron:.

Why did Levy have to fire Pochettino?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Fabinho out till New Years. Who fills the spot? Henderson at CDM with Ox and Gini at CM? Or Gini and Keita?

Will be see how Pool fare through the period. Everton and Leicester look though.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I enjoy AFTV, i hate man u but i check out the united stand stand here and there. I mean the amount of work Robbie has put into it is incredible, you can go back and watch like the first videos from 7 years ago

barely any views, no one giving a damn. Most folks would have just said f it and given it up

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Fabinho out till New Years. Who fills the spot? Henderson at CDM with Ox and Gini at CM? Or Gini and Keita?

Will be see how Pool fare through the period. Everton and Leicester look though.

Unfortunately for Keita he cannot be trusted to stay fit. So Ox or Milner most likely to come in.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal nikkas on here where close to getting mourinho :lolbron:

Why did Levy had to fire Pochettino?
giphy.gif

Breh, I did NOT want that shyt at all. I'm not sure if he has the trophy magic like that any more. In his 3 seasons at Madrid the still only won 1 La Liga and one Copa Del Rey. Dude hasn't won UCL in a decade.

I'd much rather Poch who's at least sniffed a UCL in the past 5 years. But to be honest, I'd take Arteta and Allegri over Poch too.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Emery gets criticized for his lack luster career prior to being handed the Arsenal gig, but what has Arteta accomplished to warrant y'all confidence in him to turn your the ship around?

Even worse, y'all bytch about playing out the back week in and week out, and if anything, he's going to come in with that same possession based philosophy he's grown accustomed to but no players to match.

shyt looking like another Ole situation. Y'all better go out and get a seasoned manager :ufdup: