Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Allegri’s football ain’t the way.

It should be Arteta.
- Former Player which will bridge divide
- Worked with the top manager in the game
- Good reviews based on work with Sane and Sterling
- Speaks English, French, and Spanish
- Commands respect

Poch is only good because of the Spurs connection. Wouldn’t want him at all.

And more importantly, he understands the fukkerry that is Arsenal Football Club

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Robbie fam :wow: .

They are going to set up a network of channels and eventually I am guessing their own amateur league.

Like that KSI fight $$$ .. one day, one day ..

Maybe, but at the very least the model for all the big clubs having these fan groups is brilliant for marketing. Because its free for the club. Also, I've watched AFTV, Expressions and a gang of other PL club fan channels and when shyt is going good they say so. But contentment isn't entertaining.

EVERY club becomes Banter FC when shyt is falling apart. Besides plastic ass Man City. I think fan channels are net postitives. Better a You Tube channel than militia style Ultras beating the hell out of eachother.

And more importantly, he understands the fukkerry that is Arsenal Football Club
Yeah, and as a former captain the Xhaka fukkery woulda been nipped in the bud fast. I can't even see BFG standing for that kinda mess.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Maybe, but at the very least the model for all the big clubs having these fan groups is brilliant for marketing. Because its free for the club. Also, I've watched AFTV, Expressions and a gang of other PL club fan channels and when shyt is going good they say so. But contentment isn't entertaining.

EVERY club becomes Banter FC when shyt is falling apart. Besides plastic ass Man City. I think fan channels are net postitives. Better a You Tube channel than militia style Ultras beating the hell out of eachother.

Yeah, and as a former captain the Xhaka fukkery woulda been nipped in the bud fast. I can't even see BFG standing for that kinda mess.

It is entertaining when they know what they are talking about. AFtV has the rants but it also has value added content.

The Tactics Show is rant free, Kevin Campbell's show is rant free, Robbie's brother does a rant free show. Then you have previews, reviews, the blud brothas stuff, the TV stuff, the kids channel, covering women's football, the vlogs, the watch-alongs etc. Robbie is diversifying.

Look at the True Geordie. Definitely not a rant channel and he is also branching out to cover other sports.

People thought that the "rants" and the channel would peter out post Wenger but Robbie is smarter than that. His brand has gone from strength to strength :wow:.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It is entertaining when they know what they are talking about. AFtV has the rants but it also has value added content.

The Tactics Show is rant free, Kevin Campbell's show is rant free, Robbie's brother does a rant free show. Then you have previews, reviews, the blud brothas stuff, the TV stuff, the kids channel, covering women's football, the vlogs, the watch-alongs etc. Robbie is diversifying.

Look at the True Geordie. Definitely not a rant channel and he is also branching out to cover other sports.

People thought that the "rants" and the channel would peter out post Wenger but Robbie is smarter than that. His brand has gone from strength to strength :wow:.

I agree. I been following it for a bit now. I actually really enjoy the women's football coverage and the Tactics show. Its a fully fleshed out content platform...its great.