Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So for an American to see Arsenal in this day and age at the 'rates for the absolute cheapest way possible (for a 'big' match) it would be...$100

Utterly reasonable. Armchair fan for life :wow:

But then again it would be a sort of once or twice in a lifetime thing, so fukk it in that case :ehh: #YOLO

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That's pretty crazy. I know I looked up Fulham prices out of interest and cheapest was 35. But with that whole conversion rate thing, those 100 would be translated to $50 here, which is still very expensive.

I'm heading to the NY/Toronto game on Saturday, gonna cost me 20 max like always, with transportation and maybe food outside the stadium. 10 ticket + 4.50 train + 4 PATH = 18.50 total

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I was at the stoke home game last year for 25 quid or maybe even 20

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so suarez gets suspended 8 games for racism callin a black dude blak, and a 48K fine

Terry calls somebody a black c*nt... not only is it racist it also insults the dude but only gets suspended half the time suarez did but gets a significantly bigger fine?:snoop:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Suso ''I had agreed on a contract with Real Madrid, and the transfer was basically done, but then Rafael Benitez called me''

Yall don't know yet. But yall gonna know about Suso :noah:
I'm just excited about this one as I am Sterling breh

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Is that the lad who came on against us who looked like a hairdresser?

IIRC he was absolute clart.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
He came on and basically created our goal tbf. That was his premier league debut.
I don't expect non liverpool fans to understand the hype yet but he is PROBABLY technically the best Liverpool teenager I've seen in my adult life

He was swaggin for spain in the U19 euros too
suso-o.gif

Just needs to get develop into the business physically.
Brendan+Rodgers+West+Bromwich+Albion+v+Liverpool+LdHiy1OcG2El.jpg

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way Wenger's treated the FA cup has p!ssed me off. But he'd say: finances. And probably be right.
I know I'm very much in the minority on this but I don't give too much of a fukk about the FA Cup any more.

Not sure why, but it's lost its lustre to me... possibly because the league and champs league seem so much more unattainable at this point... in fact, there is no logical basis, I just ain't too arsed. But realise that most people are.