Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I was lookin for this story someone told me about Keith Moon & Olly Reed, where they were in Keith's mansion and Keith was inside riding a horse around the building

then I came across this

:dead:

:lawd: :scusthov: :russ: :whoo: :ohlawd: :mindblown: :why:

And i dont kow in which order

Last edited by a moderator:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
shouldn't have added the knob stuff, can kind of believe the alien thing and it's incredible.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
lol what is that from

no way that shyt is real :whoo:

Over the Moon | The Sleaze | Pop Culture

They say truth is always more fukked up than fiction.

The 70's were fukked up, just think of the films made in the 70's like Last Tango in Paris, Straw Dogs, Caligula, Emmanuelle, Clockwork Orange etc, I'll say its more than likely that stuff is true.

Like the Ozzy story of him :piss: on the Alamo :russ: and him wearing one of Sharons dress so he could go out and get a drink and then theres biting the head off a bat.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Bez in Harlem sounds like the best thing ever.

tIbBz.jpg

W98qn.jpg

Oz5Tu.jpg

Pages 17 & 18 aint online

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I was lookin for this story someone told me about Keith Moon & Olly Reed, where they were in Keith's mansion and Keith was inside riding a horse around the building

then I came across this

:lawd: :scusthov: :russ: :whoo: :ohlawd: :mindblown: :why:

And i dont kow in which order
:laff::laff: fukk outta here!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Another Keith Moon Story

Having discovered that injuries could be "fun", another incident found Moon feigning a "broken body" simply to avoid being scolded for arriving late to a magazine interview. The story is told that a few years back the band's press agent gave Keith a call advising him to be available at three o'clock the following day in order to do an important interview with journalists from a European rock magazine. Now, over in England the infamous "pubs" tend to close down temporarily at three o'clock in the afternoon, and Moon, like any rock star worth his weight, spent many of his waking hours patronizing his favorite tavern. Keith, being one of the pub's best customers, was never kicked out exactly at three, and in his normally drunken state he failed to realize that his interviewers had already arrived, and were patiently waiting for him at his record company's office. It wasn't until after four o'clock that it suddenly dawned on him that he was late, and his unique set of warped spinning wheels swung into action once again.

He called for his chauffeur (who was in the pub with him) to go to the nearest drug store and buy all the tape and gauze bandages he could carry. When his driver returned with the necessary goods, Keith suddenly disappeared into the nearest empty room. He emerged as the second coming of "The Mummy" wrapped head-to-toe in bandages. After a hurried drive to the company office, where his interviewers were still waiting, he hobbled into the conference room with the aid of a crutch, and casually apologized for "the hospital" delaying him for so long. As his audience sat aghast, Keith told a horrifying tale of how a careless bus driver had run him down at top speed, breaking his body to bits. Now of course the reporters quickly volunteered to cancel their interview and rush Keith back to the hospital, but the "valiant" Moon insisted on carrying on. The interview progressed somewhat normally for the next few minutes, with the journalists not wanting to say anything that might upset Keith in his "delicate" condition. Eventually though the questions began to probe how his "injury" might affect the Who's touring schedule, and with that, Keith suddenly jumped up, ripped off all the bandages, and did an impromptu tap-dance on the table in front of the startled writers. As they quickly picked up their gear and flew from the office Keith's booming laugh seemed to follow them all the way to the street below. As the journalists reflected back on the events that had just transpired, they realized that they had been the unwitting victims of a first rate "Mooning".

An equally infamous hotel-room escapade found Keith providing a well-intentioned "inn-keeper" with the ultimate definition of "noise" versus "music". Legend tells that Moon was quietly standing in the lobby of a mid-western American hotel, with his portable cassette player blasting out some of the Who's latest work. After a few minutes of this sound onslaught, the normally crowded lobby had become practically deserted. It was at this point that the hotel manager emphatically asked Keith to turn the "noise" down to a respectable level. In disdain for one not attuned to his musical tastes, Moon kept right on playing his tape at ear-splitting levels. This prompted another plea from the manger, again begging that the "noise" be turned off. This dialogue continued unabated for the next few minutes until the hotel representative warned that if Keith did not turn the machine off at once he would be forced to summon the police. At these ominous words Moon mad an agreement with the manager. He said that he would go back to his room if the official would accompany him. While this request seemed somewhat strange, it was quickly agreed upon, and the two journeyed up to Keith's ninth floor abode. Upon reaching his room, Moon signaled that the man should wait a moment outside the door while Keith went inside. After about two minutes Moon reemerged, followed closely by a loud dynamite explosion emanating from his bathroom. As smoke began to fill the hallway, Moon turned to the horrified manager and calmly explained, "That my friend is noise. This on the other hand," as he again turned on his cassette player, "is the Who."

They dont make 'em like this anymore