Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Milk cup? Wasn't even alive then, too young to remember the Rumbelows either. Quite sure the Carling sponsorship was the longest out of any.
I was barely born too but my old man couldn't help but call it the milk cup well until the mid 90s, so it's ingrained into my soul whether I like it or not.

concise

Veteran
Daps
That's pretty crazy. I know I looked up Fulham prices out of interest and cheapest was 35. But with that whole conversion rate thing, those 100 would be translated to $50 here, which is still very expensive.

I'm heading to the NY/Toronto game on Saturday, gonna cost me 20 max like always, with transportation and maybe food outside the stadium. 10 ticket + 4.50 train + 4 PATH = 18.50 total

how much do they plan to jack the prices up for the playoffs? Wanted to go to the Chicago game but other plans came up...

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Suso been swaggin for a while now in the youth tourneys, but i'd like to see him make that smooth transition to the PL, thank the lord for Rodgers da Gawd bringing in the lads like Pacheco, Sterling, Suso, giving Shelvey more time, Sinclair looked good though, first time i've heard of him though. Chelsea are you watching

Just to add cant forget how bright that future looks in Assaidi, Yesil, Allen oh my!!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how much do they plan to jack the prices up for the playoffs? Wanted to go to the Chicago game but other plans came up...

they don't do that kind of thing

playoff atmospheres though :ahh: are at a level where i'd be satisfied if the regular season matches would sound like that

on a relevant note MLS seem to be the only playoffs in the world (that i've seen) where the games get better (no jinx)

concise

Veteran
Daps
playoff atmospheres though :ahh: are at a level where i'd be satisfied if the regular season matches would sound like that

on a relevant note MLS seem to be the only playoffs in the world (that i've seen) where the games get better (no jinx)

:ohhh:
I may be looking for seats in the library section then if my schedule allows it

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

:stopitslime:

you're going too hard right now breh. waaaayyy too hard