Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I know I'm very much in the minority on this but I don't give too much of a fukk about the FA Cup any more.

Not sure why, but it's lost its lustre to me... possibly because the league and champs league seem so much more unattainable at this point... in fact, there is no logical basis, I just ain't too arsed. But realise that most people are.

Very true, watching Chelsea kick the ball in the air against shyte like everton for an hour and a half kills any romantic dreams anyone could ever have. But it still hurts watching us go out in knockout games we should be winning, knowing the league isn't coming yet either.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Sessions was pretty dope. Helen Hunt is naked a lot in this so if you want to see a middle age star show her t*ts, ass and poom poom this is for you. Her face tho :huhldup:

Nah, the story is dope as heck. John Hawkes plays Mark O'Brien a poet who was also paralyzed from the neck down due to polio. Never heard of a sex surrogate before until this movie. I know brehs gonna start hiring some now.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Oddly I've had a thing for Helen Hunt for some time now. Average white women innit

Twister, As Good As It Gets :bow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Her body looks good, its just her face. :scusthov:

the plastic surgeries took a toll

Hunt has a decent ass tbf tho :ehh:

its a really nice movie tho. Dude actually wrote about it (Mark O'Brian) before he passed away. Its a nice funny move that knows when to get dark. Its apparently won a lot of awards at film festivals.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Surely if you want to see Helen Hunt just go to the thread with 7:30's dildo box and kid.

concise

Veteran
Daps
USA defender Michael Orozco Fiscal yearns MLS return - News | FOX Sports on MSN

Peter Nowak, how many bridges burned :smh:
When Orozco confronted Nowak, Orozco believes Nowak offered less than what he claims a pre-contract called for. “I was making $200k and I was supposed to get a raise, but he wanted to give me only $120k,” Orozco says. He claims Nowak suggested they keep the $500,000 transfer fee that was due to San Luis and split it amongst themselves. He refused. “I wanted to do things right,” Orozco says. But when he wouldn’t play ball, he claims, Nowak badmouthed him to the club and sent him back to San Luis two weeks before the start of the season. The team was in pre-season training camp in Greece but Nowak literally booked him onto the first plane home, without giving him the chance to say goodbye to teammates. “They said I was being difficult and Peter turned everybody against me,” says Orozco. “He said he wasn’t going to let one guy damage the team.”

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
16 years ago today, English football changed :bow:

kjbaqlej:iphone

gun__1216118991_wenger_join.jpg

:wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
16 years ago today, English football changed :bow:

kjbaqlej:iphone

gun__1216118991_wenger_join.jpg

:wow:

I already knew about him before the majority of the English press did. :lawd: And whats funny is that Hoddle tried to get him 6 months earlier to be the Technical Director of the FA. Which ended up in Howard Wilkinsons hands :snoop:

David Dein that sly old fox put in that work.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
damn what a fukking c*nt that nowak

my guess is something happened and he went on a mission to destroy the team

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
How did it really change, out of interest?

Before Wenger - Great, noble United were trading titles with filthy rich money teams
After/with Wenger - Great, noble United were/are trading titles with filthy rich money teams

:yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils