Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Mbappe already a better big game player.

Suarez hasnt scored an away goal in the CL in 4 years :scust:

7 goals in the last 32 CL games and this is your king. :scust: 5 goals in the last 3 completed CL seasons.

How can you be the best when you consistently go missing in the biggest tournament.

By scoring in your first final so your fans can use that in all their arguments :ahh:

Mbappe already a better big game player.
I saw him bottle the best chance in that UTD 2nd leg tho :sas1:, it was against UTD so maybe it wasn't a big match.

He plays in Ligue 1, so he doesn't even play any big league matches. When he met an actual big match situation with Real Madrid, how did that end?:sas1:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
By scoring in your first final so your fans can use that in all their arguments :ahh:

I saw him bottle the best chance in that UTD 2nd leg tho :sas1:, it was against UTD so maybe it wasn't a big match.

He plays in Ligue 1, so he doesn't even play any big league matches. When he met an actual big match situation with Real Madrid, how did that end?:sas1:

Origi scored in his first final too. :skip:

Suarez got countless bottle jobs. When he went to Anfield 3 nil up and went totally ghost. But let me guess that falls onto the midget.

Go to Rome, 4-1 up and...

What about that game where Demba...

:sas2:

18 years old in his debut CL campaign going away to City, Dortmund and Juve and scoring. :wow:

Last time Suarez scored away from home in the CL, Mbappe hadn't even made his professional debut yet. :scust:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Origi scored in his first final too. :skip:

Suarez got countless bottle jobs. When he went to Anfield 3 nil up and went totally ghost. But let me guess that falls onto the midget.

Go to Rome, 4-1 up and...

What about that game where Demba...

:sas2:

18 years old in his debut CL campaign going away to City, Dortmund and Juve and scoring. :wow:

Last time Suarez scored away from home in the CL, Mbappe hadn't even made his professional debut yet. :scust:

Alert me when he has his 59 goal season :unimpressed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:ohlawd:
yes he was

I don't even think Dembele is as talented as he was and I consider Dembele the most talented youngster out now(not best, Mbappe is)
Dembele is not more talented than Mbappe :mjlol:. Mbappe is both the best and most talented. That’s what makes him so scary. My nikka got extreme pace and acceleration, and the technical skills to match. He’s good with either foot. :whew:and he got better ball control than Dembele.

He reminds me of pre injury R9. :francis:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
yes he was

I don't even think Dembele is as talented as he was and I consider Dembele the most talented youngster out now(not best, Mbappe is)

I like Robson especially the last 18 months of his Real career, where he was slowly becoming a World Class player, then the C dot and Real flirting happened.

Apart from stepovers and looked more artistic when he beat a player, I don't know what Robson does better on a talent level tbh. Dembele can do everything skill wise as he could and is also legit 2 footed, also has more power on his shot. Some of Robson's shooting form was:scust: