Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
IMG_20191028_172755.jpg

Neymar is one sick fukk

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
better dribbler, better creator, better key passer, better against park buss teams.

Just as quick(yup, he is)

Mbappe is playing in lique 1. don't forget that. Dembele destroyed ligue 1 as an 18 year old too. and faced better opposition in la liga. la liga defenders are way smarter. Basically how Mbappe looked against Juve in the CL is how he will look in most games, neutralized. But he will still get his goals because he is a better goal hunter and scorer.

btw, I'm basing most of this when Dembele is playing on the right :whoa:
on the left, he's not as creative and hardly touches the ball in ideal spots
No he doesn’t have better ball control. And who hasn’t looked average against an Italian defense? :pachaha:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm rewatching Barca vs PSG 6-1 again. Neymar left earth :picard:
Emery and PSG are bums that deserved each other :hhh:

Some questionable referee calls too :patrice:

This was my issue. That PSG side suffered from some of the same issues. Stellar attack with no real defending, no identity, uninspiring in the midfield (which ended up wasting Marco Veratti) and lacking any kind of heart. That PSG side was the PINNACLE of "tallest midget" syndrome. That was the most epic collapse I've ever seen in my life. So of course Arsenal hire him.

Mind you in the same year where Conte and Mourinho were free, Brendan Rodgers was still in exile up in Scotland, Allegri was looking for an out of Juve and you coulda threw a bag at Howe and see what he would do with some REAL resources. :snoop:

Suarez game is so hideous with age

out of Suarez, Benz and Lewa, I'm taking the Polish. almost perfect modern day striker. And Like Benz, his game is improving with age, but he's a better goal scorer. He's scoring at his highest rate right now. :dahell: best balance of tekkers and athleticism for his age. and he most likely has a better shot ratio than the other two

Lewa is the best pure #9 in the world imo. Has been for a couple seasons now. Dude is complete as fukk but not overly reliant on athleticism he's everything Kane wishes to be.

Also I can't stomach this Henry slander in here. Dude got ROBBED of a balon d'or and was the BEST player on a team that NEVER lost....in ENGLAND.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I’m well aware of what Sanchez did, pummeling the likes of Osasuna and Mallorca and Getafe.

In CL, the peak of the sport, he hasn’t done it.

Pummelling Osasuna, Mallorca and Getafe? 15 el classico games, 11 goals, Benzema has played in 35 and scored 9 :mjlol:
In a league season where they both faced the same set of teams, GOATrez scored 25 goals, and guess how many Bumzema scored against so called weak teams? He scored 5 goals :mjlol:
5 goals my guy :mjtf:
This is who you think is better than Suarez?:martin:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
No he doesn’t have better ball control. And who hasn’t looked average against an Italian defense? :pachaha:
I never mention anything about ball controll.

Dembele's ball control is inconsistent anyways. dude can have some of the best touch from a very hard hit pass or one from up high but still has the touch of an elephant receiving a 6 yard pass. same with passing, but alot of this irons out when he has a long period of playing and starting. It's what happen last year from October through January when he was in his finest form because of consistent playing time. But then he injured himself again. returned to play 2 games and injured himself again.

Italian defense is overrated. There aren't that many great attackers in series a. All the washed up attackers go there to get a second wind. Juve is the only good defense in that league form the past decade.