Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, where we ranking Karin Benzema on the all time great striker list? :patrice:

Spent too much time creating space for C Dot. Ideally the top strikers of his generation should be him, Zlatan, Suarez, Lewandowski, Aguero and Cavani, but right now i doubt he is anywhere near them. Just my opinion tho

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Spent too much time creating space for C Dot. Ideally the top strikers of his generation should be him, Zlatan, Suarez, Lewandowski, Aguero and Cavani, but right now i doubt he is anywhere near them. Just my opinion tho

I think Higuain deserves to be on this list as well. Just off the strength of his last season with Napoli.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I think Higuain deserves to be on this list as well. Just off the strength of his last season with Napoli.

that breh was just born to make sure Messi never gets an international trophy :russ:

on a more serious note, I think he's a tier below those people i mentioned. I'll personally have him and Benzema in the same tier.
Add Rooney to the list i made earlier

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I take Mbappe over every single one of them tbh :ld:

idgaf about the rest of them, but i want to hear your argument for Mbappe being better than Suarez or Lewa..

naah, dont. No one can tell me anything when it comes to those two, esp Suarez :wow:
mbappe either needs to win the UCL with PSG or move to a bigger league for the sake of his own legacy

calh45

Cal
Daps
gB5LQO2.png

Alexandre Lacazette likes Instagram post calling for Unai Emery to be sacked | Daily Mail Online

I'm confused. Does Lacazette think he's better than what he's showed so far and Emery is holding him back?

Everytime I see him play I don't understand why he should. He loses the ball and falls down for fouls and looks exasperated. At least Ozil's lazy ass can open up their offense.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
idgaf about the rest of them, but i want to hear your argument for Mbappe being better than Suarez or Lewa..

naah, dont. No one can tell me anything when it comes to those two, esp Suarez :wow:
mbappe either needs to win the UCL with PSG or move to a bigger league for the sake of his own legacy

Mbappe already a better big game player.

Suarez hasnt scored an away goal in the CL in 4 years :scust:

7 goals in the last 32 CL games and this is your king. :scust: 5 goals in the last 3 completed CL seasons.

How can you be the best when you consistently go missing in the biggest tournament.