Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's even simpler.

Fine the clubs/associations (already done but needs bigger fines) and give the money directly to the affected players.

Very simple solution. No need to re-write statutes or kick anyone out of anything.

So for example fine the Bulgarian FA 500K and give that to the black players.

It would stop even faster.

Fines don't do shiit.

Look at what that UEFA ban did for English Football.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The USA with a population of half a billi really stay losing to countries like T&T and Haiti

wtf son :mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
-Barring no serious injuries, I could see France taking 2020. The core is practically unchanged and they have solid depth across the field.

-The Dutch are my runner-ups.

-England looks good on paper but their backline is very suspect.

-Belgium could be exposed the flanks, especially on the left.

-Italy has a scoring issue; their strikers are impotent.

-I'm not sold on a Portuguese repeat. They're easily outcoached.

-Germany and Spain. :unimpressed:

Dutch hopes depend on VVD. If he ain't there that defence is food vs a proper attack. DeLigt is Michael Keane with blonde hair atm.

Also they need to find more goals aside from Wijnaldum and Memphis.

And I'm sure I told you before that Santos ain't shyt as a coach for Portugal. If anything he is holding them back.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:mjlol:

This football club:laff:

Cannot be said Sports Direct doesn't have a sense of humour.

Don't blame United not going all out on Felix. Even if they signed him, still have the midfield issue, so nothing really changes.

Sports Director, you either have to be all in or nothing, fannying around doesn't get you anywhere. It's sounds all rather too complicated, just going off the tweets. Its simple, IIRC, you don't have to register the academy players for the 25 man squad. All they had to do was make space for 3 of them in the 25 and then integrate the rest. It isn't rocket science, or maybe it is.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Dutch hopes depend on VVD. If he ain't there that defence is food vs a proper attack. DeLigt is Michael Keane with blonde hair atm.

Also they need to find more goals aside from Wijnaldum and Memphis.

And I'm sure I told you before that Santos ain't shyt as a coach for Portugal. If anything he is holding them back.

Yea VVD will be crucial for the Dutch backline and on field leadership. De Vrij could be a good sub for De Ligt if the golden boy continues to mess up.

You’re right on the Dutch needing goals. Gini and Depay won’t carry them the distance. They need a proper striker, their missing link imho. Luuk de Jong ain’t it.

Santos ain’t it. I dare say this is Portugal’s 2nd golden generation and he’s playing too cautious with them.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yea VVD will be crucial for the Dutch backline and on field leadership. De Vrij could be a good sub for De Ligt if the golden boy continues to mess up.

You’re right on the Dutch needing goals. Gini and Depay won’t carry them the distance. They need a proper striker, their missing link imho. Luuk de Jong ain’t it.

Santos ain’t it. I dare say this is Portugal’s 2nd golden generation and he’s playing too cautious with them.

De Vrij is a good player, I don't think Koeman rates him tbh. Since May 2018 he has played 1 game for Holland.

Memphis is fine in his role. Tbh, I don't think they can find anyone to do the role better. But they need more goals from the wide players and midfield. Malan is potentially one, but who else?

He was too cautious in 2016. He got lucky that he had C dot and then Eder hit and hope. That Portugal team was horrid in style we saw at the World Cup what they were really about. Iran and Morocco outplayed them. :mjlol:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Cannot be said Sports Direct doesn't have a sense of humour.

Don't blame United not going all out on Felix. Even if they signed him, still have the midfield issue, so nothing really changes.

Sports Director, you either have to be all in or nothing, fannying around doesn't get you anywhere. It's sounds all rather too complicated, just going off the tweets. Its simple, IIRC, you don't have to register the academy players for the 25 man squad. All they had to do was make space for 3 of them in the 25 and then integrate the rest. It isn't rocket science, or maybe it is.
It is rocket science if you don't know how to properly evaluate talent.

What is even more concerning is that they didn't know that the squad they had going into the season wasn't deep enough.

You don't have to be a genius to realize you only have 1 proper left back and 1 proper right back, 0 right wingers and only 2 senior strikers (who both start when healthy).

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It is rocket science if you don't know how to properly evaluate talent.

What is even more concerning is that they didn't know that the squad they had going into the season wasn't deep enough.

You don't have to be a genius to realize you only have 1 proper left back and 1 proper right back, 0 right wingers and only 2 senior strikers (who both start when healthy).

Tbh a lot of teams don't know how to construct squads properly. :ld: Silver linings and all that :skip:

The current squad, is made up of Jack of all trades, master of none players. Players who can play multiple positions, but only a few actually excel in a position.