Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
its very simple solutions to this issues, ban clubs and national teams from competitions and suspend them from leagues when this happens. and if a team is banned from the league, they still gotta pay their players. this shiit will stop with the quickness

It's even simpler.

Fine the clubs/associations (already done but needs bigger fines) and give the money directly to the affected players.

Very simple solution. No need to re-write statutes or kick anyone out of anything.

So for example fine the Bulgarian FA 500K and give that to the black players.

It would stop even faster.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
We're so fukking shyt, it's disgusting:scust:. We can't even beat Canada:snoop:.

Canada told everyone for a week that they were gonna treat this like a cup final and this is the display/energy we come out with:smh:?

I said it once and I'll say it again: The US fed doesn't care about advancing the game of soccer in America. It's just a big money grab for them:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
-Barring no serious injuries, I could see France taking 2020. The core is practically unchanged and they have solid depth across the field.

-The Dutch are my runner-ups.

-England looks good on paper but their backline is very suspect.

-Belgium could be exposed the flanks, especially on the left.

-Italy has a scoring issue; their strikers are impotent.

-I'm not sold on a Portuguese repeat. They're easily outcoached.

-Germany and Spain. :unimpressed: