Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Right so. When Chelsea were shyt and Arsenal were good, Arsenal won.

When Chelea were good and Arsenal were shyt(well not shyt, soft/fraudulent), Chelsea won.

Drogba is barely relevant.

Cool stats br0.
shyt post, no bites.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That Treme show does look a bit shyt. I've never read a more boring synopsis ever

The series begins three months after Hurricane Katrina where the residents of New Orleans, including musicians, chefs, Mardi Gras Indians, and other New Orleanians try to rebuild their lives, their homes and their unique culture in the aftermath of the 2005 hurricane.

I guess if you make the wire you can make anything you want :beli:

diddykong

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the gunners/conventry game gon be streamed? dont see any links beforehand? others games are there :(

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
There is no plot to Treme, BTW. Dead ass serious. It's just 1 hour a week into the lives of ordinary people living and connected to New Orleans. It's a character-driven show.

It's amazing David Simon had that kinda pull to put a show like this on HBO. That's how you know HBO is caking.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There is no plot to Treme, BTW. Dead ass serious. It's just 1 hour a week into the lives of ordinary people living and connected to New Orleans. It's a character-driven show.

It's amazing David Simon had that kinda pull to put a show like this on HBO. That's how you know HBO is caking.
yeah that makes sense.

It just never looked appealing to me.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
shyt post, no bites.

What's to bite?

It's true.

Comparing results of 33 games, presumably over around 16 years, to prove a point when there are other, bigger variables that had an effect on the situation is utter mongery. :ld:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
What's to bite?

It's true.

Comparing results of 33 games, presumably over around 16 years, to prove a point when there are other, bigger variables that had an effect on the situation is utter mongery. :ld:
you dirty yank stat-isolating twat.[/i am appalled]

KOTK

Pro
Daps

yeah my mum watches it and from the ep or two, one being set on mardi gras ffs, zero drama. i'll watch it after i finally watch g.k.

lol at richrd price trying to cake off his wire affiliation. mekhi phifer ffs!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got a lorra love for Breaking Bad but it's not even close to The Sopranos.

:lawd:

I was going to ask about how the fraud watch was going :obama:

when he hacked down Yaya :bow:

Still one more fraud watch to go breh. We're better than City. :skip:

Got tickets for the game tonight. Only going because it's not on the box tbh. :manny:

Oh well Piazon debut. I can say I was there I guess. :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm focusing only on classic HBO shows right now. No fukking around with opinions or 'will this go downhill' just killer shyt.

Got Generation Kill, Band of Brothers, The Pacific on my list. Just finished John Adams.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might take a look in the US version of Shameless and see how badly they've ruined it.

I don't even want to go near their Inbetweeners :scusthov: