Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I simply read the entire plot of Breaking Bad on wikipedia.

Spoiler:

When they boiled the one dude in the vat of acid I was done. This isn't Roger Rabbit ffs.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
^mug

BrBa gets closer to the wire/the sopranos with every episode. Providing next season continues in the same vain then it'll be up there with them. :manny:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I'd seen all of homeland b4 it was done in uk.

my housemates were watching it w/ ch4. they'd set it up to auto-switch o ufc when it went on. this bhappened to be the exact second the sniper cac clapped the the negroid sniper in the tunnel (no mega). lols ensued.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
if you ignant shyts had any balls you'd just rerun our shameless w/ subs and call it The Marshall Plan.

tbf were i am is somewhat randomly being overrun current w/ yankees. i knew it was more efficient to breatha through your nose... but seriously can you telll these nasal hippy c*nts to fukk off home/die, duuuude.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
if you ignant shyts had any balls you'd just rerun our shameless w/ subs and call it The Marshall Plan.

tbf were i am is somewhat randomly being overrun current w/ yankees. i knew it was more efficient to breatha through your nose... but seriously can you telll these nasal hippy c*nts to fukk off home/die, duuuude.

I'mma need subtitles for this post.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
great game in Frankfurt

Dortmund 2-0 up, Frankfurt ties it in a 3 minute span, 2 mins later Dortmund goes up..

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Mandzukic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gomez

They're actually the same thing. Just a body part to bang the ball off of with perfect passes 1 meter from goal :laugh:

The only televised match is Leeds/Everton today.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Don and I need to start a rubicon club. Only person I've ever heard say they liked it. No spoiler tags necessary breh, this won't even come out on DVD!!

Why oh why did the show try to make us think firing a gun at 3 am in an apt building and then sawing the body was on some CIA shyt and not some Scarface shyt?

At least in Scarface, they turn up the tv volume :why:

I actually dated a girl for a few months just feeding her lies about my life based on that show. Just cuz I knew she'd never even come near it. Dead ass serious.

As for shameless, does the og version have that Brazilian chick or did US writers branch off? Cuz she's :noah:

Think they did a serviceable job of a UK remake, rare thing. Except for trying to convince us that there are white neighborhoods on the south side of the Chi :manny: can't ask for too much