Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
they don't have an arsenal size following, but more importantly these fan channels are best when your club is shyt by its historical standards. and while we look at them as shyt, these past 4 or so years is as good as it gets for spurs as a club.

Exactly. Robbie rode the #WengerOut wave and built a formula that basically no other club has. I mean they got Troopz in the new FIFA and shyt, breh. :russ: Its amazing what they made :goonie:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

giphy.gif

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe I missed this

At least this River v. Boca match made up for it, a penalty within the first few mins and ended with a red card during injury time:wow:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Yo, are fans hyping up the return of Chambers, Bellerin and the league debut of Tierney? :patrice:
Like how do you clutch onto optimism with this guy when you watch, re-watch our recent displays?
How much does Emery confer with Ljungberg tactically before, during and post match.
I see people online saying Ljungberg set up the team during the Forest match and I believe it.
Based off team selection, how the team set up with Torreira at the base of the midfield shielding the back four and the entire team pressing as a unit.
But when you see how we set up during league games with Torreira further up the pitch and the inconsistent pressing, I scratch my head.
I ask how much input does he get and why the fukk aren't we doing that in the games that really matter?​