Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
spare a thought for this guy having to watch germans do that to his team.

6dvro95ndvo31.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He's already dropped 140 mill for 4 players ( Clarke, Sess, GLC, Ndombele) - we need a new RB and DM to get us through the end of the season. Haven't looked at viable options in the RB and DM positions but bound to be some decent not overly expensive options that we can secure. JVT will re-up with us but Eriksen and Toby will leave for free. Not ideal but them the breaks :yeshrug:

But it's been obvious since the start of the year that the team has stagnated. It's an old squad in the sense that the majority of it has been together for 4-5 years, (something about familiarity and contempt, the same old faces season in season out) it needed refreshing, with some big players leaving.

Yeah JVT is the only one I can see re-up his contract.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Harry Kane gotta dip, or he'll end up like Immobile..scores lots of goals but really has nothing to show for it. Dude scored 41 goals for Lazio a few seasons back :picard:

I guess it was the 2nd ankle injury, or whatever one happened in the first part of 2018. To me he looks like he has lost some mobility and his all-round play has become worse.

On a Sidenote, I think Pochs double training sessions, have finally caught up with Spurs. That high intensity only lasts for a couple of seasons, before it just isn't there anymore. Only way to avoid it, is to either regularly rotate the squad or refresh the squad.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
But it's been obvious since the start of the year that the team has stagnated. It's an old squad in the sense that the majority of it has been together for 4-5 years, (something about familiarity and contempt, the same old faces season in season out) it needed refreshing, with some big players leaving.

Yeah JVT is the only one I can see re-up his contract.

Yeah, stadium build and delays didn't help with the finances. Also, Poch refused to accept certain players that Levy offered - he only wanted certain unobtainable players that previous summer when funds were tight. If we take the L vs Brighton - it'll be clear that the team doens't believe in him anymore. Heard some ITK of players ( JVT, Rose) saying that training has gotten stale and Poch is hella stubborn with this diamond formation and lack of structured play style.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, stadium build and delays didn't help with the finances. Also, Poch refused to accept certain players that Levy offered - he only wanted certain unobtainable players that previous summer when funds were tight. If we take the L vs Brighton - it'll be clear that the team doens't believe in him anymore. Heard some ITK of players ( JVT, Rose) saying that training has gotten stale and Poch is hella stubborn with this diamond formation and lack of structured play style.

Typical Argentinian.

Like I said earlier on in the thread, ever since Poch has gone to the diamond, the defensive side has become terrible.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

:gucci: This nikka is crazy...defo don't want him in the same team as Eric Bailly.

These Ivorian nikkas are something else :russ:

I'd kick the shyt outta Gnabry too had he shytted on me like that all game. He's lucky to walk of the field healthy :pachaha: