Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
71897540_2597381583819223_1310716026081509376_o.jpg

And they say Valverde ball is simple
It's driving my here nikka mad. Out here looking like Lloyd from black Jesus

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
These organizations often get criticized for being too soft on racism. If they have to come down hard to make an example out of him then so be it. At least folks will think twice before saying some racist shyt going forward.
I think the tweet above says it best. If it was banter between friends, he should never have put it on social media. There’s stuff in my WhatsApp group I would never post on Facebook.

But these footballers aren’t that smart.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think the tweet above says it best. If it was banter between friends, he should never have put it on social media. There’s stuff in my WhatsApp group I would never post on Facebook.

You keep it private because you realize how offensive that banter might be.
These cats don't recognize the racist nature of their banter, at all.

Harsh lesson, but I respect it :ehh:

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Can we just take a moment to acknowledge again how much Jose fukked Chelsea over Salah and De bruyne.:mjlol:

Hindsight is great TBH as at the time they were winning leagues and cups with ease with a wealth of top players.

But yeah thats 1 criticism of Jose has always had, never really developed talent\youth.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
And they say Valverde ball is simple
It's driving my here nikka mad. Out here looking like Lloyd from black Jesus

What is Valverde ball?
Score a couple goals then sub a few attackers for DM's to secure 3 points.
Or hoping Messi pulls a W out of thin air like he normally does.
Valverde is bum. He still picks that washed up nibbler to spearhead his attack and can't set the team up to win without Messi.
Man is out of his depth when it comes to developing players. What is he good at?​

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

What is Valverde ball?
Score a couple goals then sub a few attackers for DM's to secure 3 points.
Or hoping Messi pulls a W out of thin air like he normally does.
Valverde is bum. He still picks that washed up nibbler to spearhead his attack and can't set the team up to win without Messi.
Man is out of his depth when it comes to developing players. What is he good at?​

lol. i was being sarcastic. But to be fair to Valverde, he brought some defensive stability in his first season imo. And he gave them the ability to play that kind of rugged, small team football when the beautiful doesnt work.(might be a good or bad thing). But yeah, i agree with you, he is a fraud, clearly out of his depth with this Barca team. Those away games at Anfield and Roma might be the most shambolic Barca games ive ever seen :hhh:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

“But Silva is Intelligent, he speaks five languages he can’t be racist” - Pep
Some of the most racist ideologies I’ve ever met are in academia. Such a ridiculous argument.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Sergino Dest turned down a USMNT call up because he's waiting for Holland. Maybe well finally see Berhalter's seat heat up when Dest finally gets capped for the Netherlands.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Sergino Dest turned down a USMNT call up because he's waiting for Holland. Maybe well finally see Berhalter's seat heat up when Dest finally gets capped for the Netherlands.

I'm so close to giving up all hope. It's just getting worse and worse. Look at that roster versus Netherlands. Not hard to see which team to pick. Mexico & Chile have also been sniffing around at a few dual nationals that the USMNT has been neglecting.