Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's not arrogance, but a numbers thing. The modern game is played with great emphasis on tekkers WITH athleticism. The US does well on the latter, not the former. If you could build a focus on tekkers first, then the athleticism will follow.

The US has large numbers and good infrastructure. A shift in how the sport is developed could yield large results.

For a gifted athlete (physically) as a teen, the athleticism will naturally progress as the human body grows. So there is no real need to place such a high priority on it at that level tbh.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
9D4CcMK.png

udqYeMS.png

S0ConKe.png

eGEhVIa.png

xmLNoB6.png

What a day.:blessed:

...And it ain't over.:jawalrus:

Playing with house money, so I went crazy.

Single

• Lyon v Paris St-G - #OddsOnThat - 25/1 to 49/1
  • 2+ Goals for Each Team; 4+ Corners for Each Team & 3+ Cards for Each Team36.00

Stake:£10.00
Potential Returns:£360.00

Single

• Lyon v Paris St-G - #OddsOnThat - 10/1 to 24/1
  • 2+ Second Half Goals & 9+ Second Half Corners15.00

Potential Returns:£150.00

Single

• Lyon v Paris St-G - #OddsOnThat - 10/1 to 24/1
  • BTTS & 4+ Corners for Each Team & 3+ Cards for Each Team17.00

Potential Returns:£170.00

Single

• Lyon v Paris St-G - #OddsOnThat - Featured
  • BTTS & 4+ Corners for Each Team & 2+ Cards for Each Team5.50

Potential Returns:£55.00

Single

• Lyon v Paris St-G - #OddsOnThat - Featured
  • Lyon to Win Both Halves & Lyon to Have Most Corners in Each Half101.00

Potential Returns:£1,010.00

Single

• Sevilla v Real Madrid - #OddsOnThat - 100/1 +
  • Sevilla 2+ Goals in Each Half; Sevilla 3+ Corners in Each Half & Real Madrid 2+ Cards in Each Half276.00

Potential Returns:£2,760.00

Single

• Sevilla v Real Madrid - #OddsOnThat - 100/1 +
  • Sevilla to Win Both Halves & Luuk De Jong to Score a Hat-Trick126.00

Potential Returns:£1,260.00

Single

• Sevilla v Real Madrid - #OddsOnThat - 25/1 to 49/1
  • Sevilla to Win Both Halves; 12+ Corners & Real Madrid First Corner46.00

Potential Returns:£460.00

Single

• Sevilla v Real Madrid - #OddsOnThat - Up to 9/1
  • BTTS & Each Team to Have 2 or More Corners in Each Half6.00

Potential Returns:£60.00

Single

• Sevilla v Real Madrid - #OddsOnThat - 10/1 to 24/1
  • 2+ Goals for Each Team; 4+ Corners for Each Team & 3+ Cards for Each Team21.00
Potential Returns:£210.00

Single
Sevilla v Real Madrid - #OddsOnThat - Featured

• BTTS & 4+ Corners for Each Team & 2+ Cards for Each Team4.33

Potential Returns:£43.33

Single

• Lyon v Paris St-G - #OddsOnThat - 25/1 to 49/1
  • BTTS in Both Halves & Each Team 2+ Corners in Each Half34.00
Potential Returns:£340.00

Single
Sevilla v Real Madrid - #OddsOnThat - 25/1 to 49/1

• BTTS in Both Halves & Each Team 2+ Corners in Each Half31.00
Potential Returns:£310.00
I used to make make a lot of money betting on BET365 but those fukkers ban your account if you win too much :why: I've run out of people to ask that can open accounts for me in their names

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
1. Neither you nor I know the man.
2. Those two tweets demonstrate racist stereotypes and tropes used by known racists.
3. You’re playing a zero sum game defending this man and reducing racism to a club level.
4. Show some dignity and self respect.

Now look back at #1 and end it there.

You nor I know him but yet you went off and wrote down #2 and #3 and I can post so many examples of actual racist shyt other clubs have done.

I didn't defend Bernardo, I said what he did was ignorant. A discussion can be had but I know you are trying to score points so no discussion will be had.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Most knew Ole won't be utd manager by Christmas before the season even started. Going into the season with that squad which needed major surgery with those ins should actually be classed as gross misconduct. :yeshrug:

He needs a better squad to play well against Southampton, West Ham, Leicester and the EUFA pub team from this past week :ld: ?

Even Lampard has managed to impose a proactive playing style on his team with ZERO transfers. Same Brendon Rogers. Same Klopp. Same Pep. Same Poch. Same Peri @ West Ham.

All of these managers have come in and have quickly imposed a style on the team without "4+ transfer windows" as many are saying Ole needs.

Man Utd look like they are unable to actually do anything value-added and productive with the ball at their feet. They have no idea what they are supposed to be doing and that is on the Manager.

He is unable even to turn a slide around as shown with Cardiff and as he showed last year at Man Utd.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Is that fukkboy trying to justify Bernardo Silva being racist? I have him on ignore but I can tell by your post that you're replying to him.

If Firmino or Juan Mata had posted that racist bullshyt he'd already be at work posting 25 tweets from folks none of us care about calling that shyt foul.

You mean like how you've gone to lengths to defend the actual racist stuff your club has done???

:souness::souness::souness:

And yes, be a p*ssy and ignore me. I tolerated your fukkery for years and took the high road many a time. Recently I began calling you out as the hypocritical batty boy you actually are, and I don't regret my descent to your level of immaturity.

Theyeboah

Pro
Daps
They don't want black kids playing soccer. It's quite evident.

Not true bro. Soccer in America is a rich kid sport. Mad money involved in travel teams and high school doesn't Mena much at a high level. All the D1 players have so much money invested inthem to even sniff that level.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. And I don't know why you keep bringing up a player whose career happened before any of us in this forum were born. I mean, Gabriel Jesus voted for Bolsonaro. So did Alisson.

@Jean toomer don't ever talk to me about self respect. Here is a Liverpool supporter making excuses for his club, that in 2019 gave a 1 minute applause for an ex-player who called his black teammates "white-n*****s"

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
Not true bro. Soccer in America is a rich kid sport. Mad money involved in travel teams and high school doesn't Mena much at a high level. All the D1 players have so much money invested inthem to even sniff that level.
What race are most rich kids in America?