Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Breaks my heart seiing brehs literally killing themselves to make it in the NFL.

You look at the talent these kids have playing DB,WR, and RB with their footwork, speed, positioning, and ability to quickly read the game. It's no way they wouldn't eat at the very least as defenders.

With soccer growing in popularity in NA one can only hope more of these kids will apply their talents there.

I look at a breh like VVD and it really boggles me how the Black community in the US could dominate the sport if the technical foundation and level of competition were available in the US.

This arrogance is why I despise American national teams, and openly cheer for them to fail in every sport. Y’all think y’all can dominate anything just by showing up and being American. It’s disgusting.

It’s like me saying, “If Brasil took baseball more seriously we’d be the best nation in the sport. Forget those places like the DR, Japan, the US, and the other countries where baseball is ingrained in their DNA and they have decades of experience building great ballplayers. No, we’d be the best just because we showed up and wanted to be. We’re that much superior to everybody else, and they’re just fortunate that we haven’t decided to take over the sport yet.”

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Liverpool fell asleep in the second half. Lowkey the defense has been letting in goals in every game except for one I think, I could be wrong. Whether I like it it not Klopp has to get these players been in the lineup: Milner, Lallana, Shaq, Gomez an be Keita when he comes back.

Fabinho :wow:

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Never in doubt.:win:

Guendouzi took the game by the scuff of the neck in the 2nd.