Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i'm still confused about where they all look to suddenly?

I'm pretty sure they're all looking at the scoreboard that showed Man City won. Ferg and all the players did it too.

And I'm just gonna say it now, RVP's goal against Everton was goal of the season. But it was also pretty funny how many GOTS contenders were scored against Tim Howard.

McLeish to be sacked today too.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm pretty sure they're all looking at the scoreboard that showed Man City won. Ferg and all the players did it too.

And I'm just gonna say it now, RVP's goal against Everton was goal of the season. But it was also pretty funny how many GOTS contenders were scored against Tim Howard.

McLeish to be sacked today too.

Benny Arthurs vs Blackburn

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Atletico need the money, so i cant see them goin for the Torres deal, unless Chelsea offer another player aswell. If they made CL they wouldnt be sellin him IMO

:sadAVB:

Chelsea goin for his best players after hes left

Not enough in my opinion, it'll be interesting to see how Atletico make the transition to CL football though, that is if they qualify. They have a tidy squad, how much are they receiving for winning Europa League?

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Atletico need the money, so i cant see them goin for the Torres deal, unless Chelsea offer another player aswell. If they made CL they wouldnt be sellin him IMO

:sadAVB:

Chelsea goin for his best players after hes left

Yeah, I could only see it if they raise the money to $30 mil or so. I think Atleti would be willing accept a swap for Torres to soften the backlash from their fans, who are sick of selling their best players. However, from reading tweets, Torres fanboys know that at this point Falcao>>>>>Torres and are like :childplease: at the offer.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Not enough in my opinion, it'll be interesting to see how Atletico make the transition to CL football though, that is if they qualify. They have a tidy squad, how much are they receiving for winning Europa League?

8-9 mil. Nothing compared to the 20 mil they would have received if they qualified to CL. All indications point to Falcao's, Diego's, and Adrian's exits.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Malaga got 4th

Fulham probably got more money finishin 9th than Atletico got for the EL

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hulk eh? Meh. Never been that particularly impressed tbh.

Just hope he's not a complete flop :snoop:

As for Torres I'm pretty sure the club would like to move him on but nobody is gonna pay his contract. Stuck with him for the next two seasons at the very least and even after that the club would probably still have to subsidise his wages like they did with Sheva.

i'm still confused about where they all look to suddenly?

Masive roar from the Sunderland fans celebrating Aguero's winner.

I can watch that all day. :wow: