Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
AszzbRuCMAAs2fI.jpg

That thread about Hatton being :flabbynsick: is so true.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Hello, gentlemen.

First off, I want to congratulate City. Although I don't respect your squad, and the backbone to your squad, I'll still give props because you still have to go out their and execute.

I won't make excuses for us, United. We had a strong season, and we'll be back next year. Title #20 on the way, you snow dat.

who the fukk am I kidding. fukk this shyt :sadbron:. got damn son. i watched the city game from start to finish and was in total shock the last 5 minutes. i was talking mad shyt and celebrating early

fukk qpr. joey barton, burn in hell u fakkit. cisse is a bytch and so is nasri.

yes, I'm mad. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

L.S.

Unregistered User
Daps
Reppin
My City

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ain't that amazing though?

ji dong won, crouch, the 1-2 today, all against city makes you think they were curses

man u kinda collapsed in non-dramatic fashion while man c's losses/draws were mostly amazing/last 5 min moments

KOTK

Pro
Daps
ain't that amazing though?

ji dong won, crouch, the 1-2 today, all against city makes you think they were curses

man u kinda collapsed in non-dramatic fashion while man c's losses/draws were mostly amazing/last 5 min moments
Arsenal gave them a wedgie tbf. If this was a legit utd team they'd have walked it at that point. The manchester derby was one of the most tepid affairs to be considered remotely pivotal in living memory, and people are going ham over dikking a few shytters with sexy shirts at home in the 94th minute. Nobody will care by the euros.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Gotta give congratulations to City for making a big part of the dirty brits mad.:ahh:

Bad news to this is I have to watch their fan base grow and see all the fukk heads come out and act like they were down with them from the beginning.:snoop:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
All of these years, I'd never thought I'd see a 7 minute goal of Jozy Altidore's 15 goals in one season :D

My heart swells with pride! (no homo)

[YOUTUBE]Gx3PbjVf8d0[/YOUTUBE]

dat goal against PSV :takedat:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
So Hulk might be on his way to Chelski.
hulk.jpg

Now all they need is a proper LB,holding Mid, and Left Winger because we all know Marin won't be providing any real assistance.:jawalrus: