Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Inter is finally going to wash their hands of Gabigol permanently. Flamengo is about to buy him outright for €18 million.

What an absolute catastrophe that signing turned out to be for both sides.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

So they tried mugging us off with Perisic

Tried to mug us off with Lukaku for the whole Summer, then that Dybala mess led to us selling him to Inter anyways

Then they take Sanchez off our hands on a loan deal with no obligation to buy and we are still paying the majority of his wages........

This club is a damn shambles:MJMUFCCRY:

So hold up..... Man U paid 18 million for 32 appearances 3 goals and 5 assists and now they paying his wages 122k a week and inter has no obligation to buy him?
full

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

So they tried mugging us off with Perisic

Tried to mug us off with Lukaku for the whole Summer, then that Dybala mess led to us selling him to Inter anyways

Then they take Sanchez off our hands on a loan deal with no obligation to buy and we are still paying the majority of his wages........

This club is a damn shambles:MJMUFCCRY:

They don't wanna buy our players :pachaha:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Smalling is a good backup option breh. I dont think this is a good decision. Not everyone in the team can be 1st team quality.

We get to see Smalldini tho :blessed:
Don't get me wrong. I would have bushed Jones,Rojo,Darmian before Smalling. But if this means one of those other muppets are leaving eventually then I'll allow it. Team needs a clear out. We have to endure the pain and go through the process and take the pain because we know what happened when we tried to shortcut it. :yeshrug:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Don't get me wrong. I would have bushed Jones,Rojo,Darmian before Smalling. But if this means one of those other muppets are leaving eventually then I'll allow it. Team needs a clear out. We have to endure the pain and go through the process and take the pain because we know what happened when we tried to shortcut it. :yeshrug:
More pain when we lose Pogba