Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Mike Smalling :wow:

From rumors of signing Mustafi and Lovren to getting Smalling is great news. Too bad it's just a loan without an option to buy (like Zappacosta). I hope to never see Juan Jesus again :pacspit:

So United sent 3 players to Serie A this transfer window but Darmian is somehow still in Manchester :pachaha:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

From rumors of signing Mustafi and Lovren to getting Smalling is great news. Too bad it's just a loan without an option to buy (like Zappacosta). I hope to never see Juan Jesus again :pacspit:

So United sent 3 players to Serie A this transfer window but Darmian is somehow still in Manchester :pachaha:

My man is just 1st team training fodder at this moment :mjlol:

I'm not sure about sending Smalling out though. Smalling has mistakes but let's not forget a couple seasons ago dude was very solid. He also wouldn't get out jumped like Lindelof did against Palace :hhh:

I would have bushed Jones and Rojo before Smalling tbh.

I just want it to happen for Bailly but this man lives in the physio's room.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

My man is just 1st team training fodder at this moment :mjlol:

I'm not sure about sending Smalling out though. Smalling has mistakes but let's not forget a couple seasons ago dude was very solid. He also wouldn't get out jumped like Lindelof did against Palace :hhh:

I would have bushed Jones and Rojo before Smalling tbh.

I just want it to happen for Bailly but this man lives in the physio's room.

And them Fred to Fiorentina rumours

Serie A clubs doing us favours and taking our unwanted players :skip:

Ole just needs to get rid of Lingard, Jones & Young....probably won't happen till next year though..

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Ole just needs to get rid of Lingard, Jones & Young....probably won't happen till next year though..

Idk breh...squad is looking mighty thing right now :patrice:

Unless we really believe Ole is gonna be at the helm of this project for the next 2 years to really rebuild the team. We're gonna be relying on a lot of young lads to step up and quickly. I know it's United but how long can we go without UCL or even EL revenue. We should try to get some reinforcements in January because this squad is gonna be stretched really thin.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
69682321_489311278293091_8081648469766307840_n.jpg

smaldini

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

That's all great but I still can't believe not one midfielder was brought in :mindblown:

There's no depth anywhere except at CB. Martial and Shaw pulled up with injuries and it's already a crisis. There's not enough depth just for regular rotation for Europa League and cups.