Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I do think Chong, Gomes and Greenwood can't do worse than Sanchez has done for us. My only issue is what the hell is the point of sending Sanchez away on loan while paying most of his wages and no obligation to guy. That seems totall pointless considering how thin the squad is.

Loved Sanchez when he was at Arsenal but not that much. He plays for himself, he sulks, and when he doesn’t want to be somewhere he can down tools. For a beta manager like Ole, can’t have that when he’s fighting for his job.

He was at Arsenal and didn’t have that many friends. Same at Barca.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

So they tried mugging us off with Perisic

Tried to mug us off with Lukaku for the whole Summer, then that Dybala mess led to us selling him to Inter anyways

Then they take Sanchez off our hands on a loan deal with no obligation to buy and we are still paying the majority of his wages........

This club is a damn shambles:MJMUFCCRY:

:francis:

noondawg

Pro
Daps
Damn. Bury didn't make it :mjcry:

Bury FC: Membership of the League withdrawn

@Kunty McPhuck what caused this? Explain it to me like I'm 5 :guilty:

In a nutshell. Bury's previous owner ran the club into ground and remortgaged the stadium (gigg lane)and car park as his own wealth plummeted.

''The lender, a firm based in Crosby called Capital Bridging Finance Solutions (“Capital”), is now owed £3.7m. Capital in turn mortgaged Gigg Lane, most homely of football grounds, to a company based in Malta whose own lenders were eight companies registered in the tax haven of the British Virgin Islands. As revealed in the Guardian, large portions of the borrowed money never came to Bury at all, because 40% was paid as “introduction fees” to unnamed third parties.

So the interested parties that wanted to buy the club basically said fukk that as it would have no real say and just be picking up the tab

Players haven't been paid in 6 months and some are losing their houses. But the last chairman Steve Dale was a crook aswell as most of his previous business all went into solvency. How he ever passed the competent phase of buying a club baffles me.

If they restart the club I doubt it will be at gigg lane, probably be turned into flats. and they would have to start at the combined counties level which is like 7 leagues below

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Racist scum:hhh:

Dude should leave, for his own sake.:francis:

With all the issues at that club, I'll never understand how Pogba came to be the most hated. He is neither the highest paid, nor the biggest under performer. Every negative criticism of his can be equally applied (if not more) to plenty of others. Don't even know how much race factors into this when Martial and Rashford are (relatively) getting a pass...

Are fanbases usually this irrational?

Amidst all this, I just seen in my feed that Fiorentina are expressing interest in Fred. Forgot he was even on the team :dwillhuh:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
In a nutshell. Bury's previous owner ran the club into ground and remortgaged the stadium (gigg lane)and car park as his own wealth plummeted.

''The lender, a firm based in Crosby called Capital Bridging Finance Solutions (“Capital”), is now owed £3.7m. Capital in turn mortgaged Gigg Lane, most homely of football grounds, to a company based in Malta whose own lenders were eight companies registered in the tax haven of the British Virgin Islands. As revealed in the Guardian, large portions of the borrowed money never came to Bury at all, because 40% was paid as “introduction fees” to unnamed third parties.

So the interested parties that wanted to buy the club basically said fukk that as it would have no real say and just be picking up the tab

Players haven't been paid in 6 months and some are losing their houses. But the last chairman Steve Dale was a crook aswell as most of his previous business all went into solvency. How he ever passed the competent phase of buying a club baffles me.

If they restart the club I doubt it will be at gigg lane, probably be turned into flats. and they would have to start at the combined counties level which is like 7 leagues below

Damn, feel bad for the fans. Just like that, your club ceases to exist :mjcry:

Now they're saying Bolton has 2 weeks or else they face the same fate :mjcry:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
With all the issues at that club, I'll never understand how Pogba came to be the most hated. He is neither the highest paid, nor the biggest under performer. Every negative criticism of his can be equally applied (if not more) to plenty of others. Don't even know how much race factors into this when Martial and Rashford are (relatively) getting a pass...

Are fanbases usually this irrational?

Amidst all this, I just seen in my feed that Fiorentina are expressing interest in Fred. Forgot he was even on the team :dwillhuh:

Breh, it shocks me sometimes, wtf do they want a central midfielder to do? :why:
Even when De Bruyne, Silva or Gundogan have bad games, you don't really notice, because there's quality players around them who step up
They expect this breh to be Iniesta every match, even Iniesta wasn't Iniesta every match. :why:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:ehh:

qUQ3yl1.jpg

:picard:

DV7tYqu.jpg