Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nacho Monreal is leaving, unexpected at this point of the season.

One of the few players I like these past 5 years.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I've always wondered - what are the costs involved in owning a team?

Like if you were a billionaire how much could it hurt? I'm sure there's a lot to it, but I wish I could get an answer.

Are clubs really that much of a money pit that super rich people don't wanna say "I'll buy Bolton. I was gonna buy another Island for my 3rd best hooker but fukk it :ehbay:"

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Can someone explain this situation for me. So what happens now to these 2 clubs?

Are they just done done, can they come back. And if they do, what level do they start at?:mindblown:
The companies would cease to exist, but I think they would be able to start again as a new company in the non-league route, similar to Rangers & AFC Wimbledon but the situation confuses me as well.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

So they tried mugging us off with Perisic

Tried to mug us off with Lukaku for the whole Summer, then that Dybala mess led to us selling him to Inter anyways

Then they take Sanchez off our hands on a loan deal with no obligation to buy and we are still paying the majority of his wages........

This club is a damn shambles:MJMUFCCRY:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

So they tried mugging us off with Perisic

Tried to mug us off with Lukaku for the whole Summer, then that Dybala mess led to us selling him to Inter anyways

Then they take Sanchez off our hands on a loan deal with no obligation to buy and we are still paying the majority of his wages........

This club is a damn shambles:MJMUFCCRY:

I do think Chong, Gomes and Greenwood can't do worse than Sanchez has done for us. My only issue is what the hell is the point of sending Sanchez away on loan while paying most of his wages and no obligation to guy. That seems totall pointless considering how thin the squad is.