Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I have wondered more than once what y'all would look like with a proper D-Mid so that Pogba wouldn't have to track back so much and could focus on creating shots.

His passing ability is being utterly wasted and to me, the energy he puts forth tracking back clearly has him drained in the last fifteen minutes of the match.

If I were Man U, I'd look for someone like Ndidi. Dude is proven in the Prem.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Why are you visiting blue moon?

Rent free as you'd say.
I don’t need to go on it myself to know what gets posted about us, opposing fans go on other clubs forums, just like non pool fans will know shyt that’s been posted on RAWK but good effort :pachaha:

I can visit bbc.co.uk and see the Liverpool BS all over. Yall are mad. I'd be too if the game was rigged for me and I still couldn't win. That drought gonna hit 30 years and the football world will rejoice.
If it was rigged there would be no way we could lose it dummy :mindblown:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

Half of me thinks this dude is a clown, but the other half respects the dedication :ehh:

:banderas:

she-said-football-or-me-troll-footial-miss-her-sometimes-18345141.png

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I don’t need to go on it myself to know what gets posted about us, opposing fans go on other clubs forums, just like non pool fans will know shyt that’s been posted on RAWK but good effort :pachaha:

If it was rigged there would be no way we could lose it dummy :mindblown:

That's the funniest part about it!

30 year drought coming right up. Will be a great day for football.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Damn. Lukaku bounced Icardi from the No. 9.

I still don't think Inter make a run at the Scudetto this year. Losing Perisic to Bayern for a season long loan isn't the best, but it may work out in the end. I heard Perisic was toxic in the dressing room as was Icardi. Addition by subtraction I guess