Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I want him to succeed, but far too many times and from far too many camps I've read that he's just not getting it.

Maybe a change of scenery will do him good?

Dembele to Arsenal 2020 :lawd:Though I do worry about dropping down from Barcelona to a club like Arsenal. That doesn't always work. Aubameyang, Guendouzi, Pepe, Saliba might be the right environment for him.

I do worry he lacks maturity. Deschamps and Barca are on his ass constantly.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

This dude hid his injury from the Barça doctors, so he could avoid treatment in order to go on a trip...

tenor.gif

apparently he hid it to go to Senegal.

this dude needs a career life coach :snoop:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
He just wants to have a dig at City.

Leave him be, a Liverpool fan talking about racism is like Epstein talking about how not to be a sex offender.

Man City had more football-related arrests where racism was an aggravating factor last season than Liverpool so that trope won't fly.

Don't think we don't see this trend of City supporters (including you, see 90 percent of your posts in this thread) concerning themselves more about other clubs than your own. Even when you talk about your club you can't help yourself licking shots at Man U or Liverpool. Is being a fan of a plastic club that miserable?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Man City had more football-related arrests where racism was an aggravating factor last season than Liverpool so that trope won't fly.

Don't think we don't see this trend of City supporters (including you, see 90 percent of your posts in this thread) concerning themselves more about other clubs than your own. Even when you talk about your club you can't help yourself licking shots at Man U or Liverpool. Is being a fan of a plastic club that miserable?

Of course there are more arrests, at Liverpool racism is tolerated and saluted (see Tommy Smith being honored last season). Only time Liverpool ever spoke out about racism was when it happened to Salah.

Watch what I post, I don't care I post what I want. You are the sheep parroting tired old shyt about "Oil Money FC" "plastic" this and that, I'm sure you are even bored of yourself.

It's not City's fault that after your club finally won something, your owners didn't want to invest. Go over to Liverpool echo and parrot your tired FFP conspiracies while your clubs owners take that CL money to pay for the Red Sox payroll.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
No one mentions City.

Liverpool fan: Oil Money FC!!!

City fan responds.

Liverpool fan: You guys are obsessed with us! Rent free!

:snoop: A summary of the clown shyt Liverpool fans do on the regular. Unbearables indeed.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
No one mentions City.

Liverpool fan: Oil Money FC!!!

City fan responds.

Liverpool fan: You guys are obsessed with us! Rent free!

:snoop: A summary of the clown shyt Liverpool fans do on the regular. Unbearables indeed.

You literally spent the entire summer posting about Liverpool. I shouldn't have to dredge all them posts up, should I? Or the incidents of angry City fans stampeding into press rooms during matches because they don't like journos saying nice things about Mo Salah.

Of course there are more arrests, at Liverpool racism is tolerated and saluted (see Tommy Smith being honored last season). Only time Liverpool ever spoke out about racism was when it happened to Salah.

Watch what I post, I don't care I post what I want. You are the sheep parroting tired old shyt about "Oil Money FC" "plastic" this and that, I'm sure you are even bored of yourself.

It's not City's fault that after your club finally won something, your owners didn't want to invest. Go over to Liverpool echo and parrot your tired FFP conspiracies while your clubs owners take that CL money to pay for the Red Sox payroll.

Yes, the owner of my favorite club will invest profits in his other businesses, while the owners of Man City will continue to *checks notes* abuse migrant workers and jail/torture those who are accused of opposing the Qatari royal family.

And after getting bounced out of the CL by a club who also spent nothing during a summer transfer season, you should know better than anyone that simply throwing money at the problem won't get you to European finals.