Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
South London
Gary Neville the master puppeteer - what an imbecile. He had the Brexit Reds going HAM on Pogba.

Meanwhile Rashford bottled it. Lingard gon Lingard. Shaw looking horrible. James decision making is sus. McTom taken to the gym several times.

I do commend Ole and Rashford not falling for Sky’s tricks. They backed their boy, shame a club “legend” can’t be impartial.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I'm excited to see United go full counter-attacking team at the Etihad and at Anfield

It's hard to counter City, they'll foul you as soon as they lose the ball.

If that Liverpool match which led to Mourinho being sacked is anything to go by, then no, you cant counter them. They played like they were possessed that game :wow:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

This dude hid his injury from the Barça doctors, so he could avoid treatment in order to go on a trip...

tenor.gif

Last edited:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

This dude hid his injury from the Barça doctors, so he could avoid treatment in order to go on a trip...

tenor.gif

I want him to succeed, but far too many times and from far too many camps I've read that he's just not getting it.

Maybe a change of scenery will do him good?