Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
That was a really fun watch from a neutral perspective. It was up-and-down stuff.

Traore coming on in the second half and destroying Luke Shaw was some compelling stuff. When he smashed McTominay, I think it was, out of the way with his shoulder on one of his runs, I laughed. I enjoy that really physical play.

I think the Martial/James partnership has promise and so does James/Wan-Bissaka. I'm excited to see United go full counter-attacking team at the Etihad and at Anfield. Those will be entertaining matches.
Yeah. We're a counter-attacking team...we don't know how to break teams like Wolves down...especially when go face Burnley :francis:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
He was really voted their Player of The Year last year lol

Hes always been average. No wonder Jose hated him :dead:
Always average. They’ve been killing Lukaku for his weight issues but this guy been overweight. Iirc van gaal didn’t check for him either.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Always average. They’ve been killing Lukaku for his weight issues but this guy been overweight. Iirc van gaal didn’t check for him either.
Within a few days as him as manager that was the first thing Louie mentioned:skip:

He is the definition of a generic fullback...and Pogba seems to trust him when he's looking for a pass:francis:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
xHwIrAo.jpg

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Should've made these subs 10 minutes ago
The fact that he kept James and Lingard on after 70th minute says a lot either about Ole or the bench :jbhmm:

Like I said before Ole has been talking a lot about the academy players since he's been appointed but is yet to give anyone a proper look. Greenwood on at 89th minute, Gomes not even on the bench :hubie: