Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I really liked Lukaku. Wish it worked out for him. I truly believe he wasn't the problem at United. Yes he had his limitations but he did pretty well overall. United just not a team that creates enough good chances for strikers and didn't play to his strengths. Wish him all the best at Inter.
One of the nicest things I've heard from a fellow United fan about Lukaku so far concerning him leaving :russ:

Most have been like :mj:

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

25 Mil for Rojo ain't enough :mjlol:

"You can't change your whole squad. One step at a time. I am going to be successful here and there are players who won't be part of that."

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Wasn't expecting a miracle but the deadwood is still here....This ain't going to end well for Ole :mjcry:

Have an incompetent banker deal with your transfers brehs :francis:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Battle for 6th is about to be lit. West Ham, Leicester,Wolves and Man utd. :ohhh:

I'm sorry but I still don't see how people still rate Chelski. They lost their best player, can't go get new ones, have a gang of youngsters that haven't really played much in EPL, two inconsistent options up front. An average back line at best and really only two or so true positives in Pedro and Kante.

:picard:

Xhaka​
Kolasinac Luiz Mustafi AMN

:scust:

The best defender would be Leno.

This lineup makes me want to drink bleach.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Add Xhaka to that list as well. They all need to go but right now there is no market for a lot of them unfortunately.

Those 18 or so players with the additions we made should be enough for a top 4 tho. Whether Emery is the man to make it happen remains to be seen.

Getting rid of Mustafi and Mkhitaryan gets nearly 15m off the wage bill, +
15-20m transfer fee for each, that's about 45-50m put back on to the books. And that covers this summers transfer business.

And none of the additional wages from the incoming transfers this summer touches that, that is covered from the 30m that left the club over the summer.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hodgson with the :ufdup::hubie:for Zaha and his agent.

Confirmation from Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson that Wilfried Zaha will not be leaving Selhurst Park this summer.

“Yes, he's staying, we are pleased about that. He's an important player for the club. We are looking forward to him doing this season, what he's done for the last two seasons,” Hodgson said. “He wasn't really in the right frame of mind today, so I sent him home today which is understandable.

“It’s been well documented that he's wanted to leave but it has not worked out for him in that respect. He's a professional and has got a good contract with us. He's very much a player we respect and I believe he respects us.

“We expect him to come back and do what he does and we're looking forward to a season with him again. Everyone here has a good relationship with him. There's not a problem with that.

"His beef is with the chairman and owners of the club because he's wanted to leave and they haven't received the offer that they think is sufficient to allow him to leave.

“He has to come to terms with that, when you sign long term contracts you are expected to honour them and we expect him to do that.

“I don't have any issues with him. Today wasn't the right day so I'm looking forward to seeing him tomorrow and hopefully he'll have come to terms with the fact he's got another season with Crystal Palace.”

:russ:
Sign 5 year extensions, every year, and be mad when you don't add a release clause, brehs :pachaha:

When that came on TV, I nearly spat out my drink when Woy said beef with the chairman and owners.

Then I remembered Woy is a Souf London boy.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.