Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Barca chief shyts on Neymar. Said we're not worried about no Neymar

=============================

“It is not the time to talk about arrivals,” Cardoner told reporters when asked about Neymar.

“We are in a process of departures; it is a period that expires on the 30th of this month.

The correct thing is to say that Neymar wants to return to Barcelona, but I do not agree that Barcelona worry about signing Neymar, this is not on the table.

“There are many things about his departure that I did not like, many things.

“There are claims that we have signed Neymar. We have not signed anyone. We have not kept in touch with him. He and many more want to play for Barcelona. :huhldup:

“It does not surprise me that Neymar wants to come back, it has already happened before with others and sometimes they have returned – Cesc [Fabregas], [Gerard] Pique. :whoo:

“Neymar is a great player, but the circumstances of how he left also have to be evaluated to see if this can become a reality.”

Treating breh like a groupie

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just listened to a podcast called American Fiasco talking about the US World Cup 98 run. It came out a year ago. It was pretty good.

From what I gather after listening to the podcast. Sampson was a bad manager. Had no business being the coach. But I guess nepotism and favoritism has been a staple for the US for the better part of 20 years. As for the players. They were either too young, over the hill and lacked professionalism. John Harkes is a straight scumbag :scust: That shyt could have really set soccer back for a long long time in this country luckily they had a great World Cup 4 years later.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
:salute: i used to play ball with him, mad humble and a cool guy..not sure but think he's still doing his bits with selling cars. good brother:lawd:

He may be all that, but he's also :trash: as a rapper @Roberto Firmino

Just noticed that if everything goes to plan and we make it to the semis, we'll be facing Egypt.

With the history between us and the tournament being in Egypt, there's no way we're beating them :francis:

Last edited:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
So pogba is staying at United then,RM seems to have lost interest due to the asking price and with the ridiculous sighing of de light don't think juve would have much left for someone of pogba's value.