Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
:patricelol:

Top 10 "richest club" with arguably the cheapest board.

Man it's gonna be a long season for us :ghostdoh:

lol yeah we aint getting him for that crazy amount

Palace are increasing fee as 25% of any Zaha sale goes to Utd, so of course Palace want as much as they can get

We are rich and value of us has doubled in about 4 years, but that doesnt equate to our transfer budget as we are and always been self sufficent and reply on income and do not spend beyond our means. We never have done that, think of all our previous owners\majorities - Hill-Wood, Fizman, Bracewell-Smith etc none of our owners have done that. Stan is doing nothing different there.

We have always been self sufficient, which I like, as we are seeing whats happening to Chelsea. PSG and City being looked into, so FFP is finally doing something.

The issue was Wenger having far too much control and along with Ivan they wasted money on crap players, offered huge contracts to sub par players not to mention contracts running down on our key players. By no means saying Stan has no part for the position we are in now, IMO Stan should have stepped in earlier to get rid of those two as they were not managing the club (his business) correctly.

Our wage salary is the same as Liverpool and less than Spurs
:stopitslime:

In last decade we have spent £800m, thats more than 95% of the teams in top European leagues.
:francis:

Investment hasnt been the issue, Wenger and Ivan wasting it has been, hopefully the correct people are in place now. Signs seem good from what Raul said, as he even acknowledged the fukk ups and mentioned Ramsey and says that wouldnt happen again and made referebce to players coming to 2 years left on contracts.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
What's this about Torreira going to AC Milan :gucci:

I'm not even looking forward to next season :snoop:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
What's this about Torreira going to AC Milan :gucci:

I'm not even looking forward to next season :snoop:

Think he’s gone after this season or would sacrificed for someone like Zaha.

Emery ran him into the ground and misused him.