Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Don't feel right that a player like Ndombele is going to tottenham. He's going to regret it. I seen this dude's performances last season. Played well against Barca and PSG. Should be playing for Madrid, barca, liverpool etc, not fukking tottenham. He'd complement Pogba at Man U very well and would be amazing at City.

If this is his choice then he's a fukking idiot. If he wants to leave they'll demand something stupid like 120 million.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Don't feel right that a player like Ndombele is going to tottenham. He's going to regret it. I seen this dude's performances last season. Played well against Barca and PSG. Should be playing for Madrid, barca, liverpool etc, not fukking tottenham. He'd complement Pogba at Man U very well and would be amazing at City.

If this is his choice then he's a fukking idiot. If he wants to leave they'll demand something stupid like 120 million.
You Sound mad af :umad:

Enjoy chasing players like Denis Suarez :dead:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Ndombele is our perfect replacement for Dembele. What a start to our transfer window :wow: