Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
The Nigerian Football Federation is an absolute joke. Just pay people their damn money and keep it moving. First the U-20, then the women's team, now it seems like the men's team hasn't been paid their due bonuses.

And then Buhari will say he's fighting corruption :beli:

@The Odum of Ala Igbo

Reminds me of Ghana's 2014 world cup fiasco :mjlol:

That whole situation played out like a movie. Everyone has hated the national team ever since

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
- Apologize for leaving
- Take a pay cut
- Drop the lawsuit

Pop shyt apologise just ask Neymar

He gave up on the being great in your own lane dream. He's not built for shyt like that. You need real discipline a la CR7.

Neymar happy attending fashion shows, smashing models and landing at training sessions in his custom Mercedes helicopter

Mbappe the new goat

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The Nigerian Football Federation is an absolute joke. Just pay people their damn money and keep it moving. First the U-20, then the women's team, now it seems like the men's team hasn't been paid their due bonuses.

And then Buhari will say he's fighting corruption :beli:

@The Odum of Ala Igbo

If I described to you how the North has ruined Nigeria, they will call me a bigot. But light and darkness cannot mix.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I imagine if Neymar signs with Barca, Griez is screwed andleft hanging. He'll either have to beg PSG or run back to Atleti with his tail between his legs.

I feel like Suarez (or Dembele) would be the ones left hanging instead of Griez.. Barca needs to build beyond Messi. Griez and Neymar together is better for their future than Neymar alone or Neymar and Dembele.