Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I just can't find it in my heart to get excited about the mens national team...:mjcry:

Sucks to be an african american soccer fan:mjcry:
Breh we got Mckennie, Steffan, Jozy injured ass, and of course the young gawd Zardes(:lolbron:). I'm hoping with the boom that came from Atlanta United that in 10-15 years we have a whole bunch of young brehs in the system.

Canada lost:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:, y'all were talkin real spicy about the US:mjpls:. Enjoy that plane ride home:ufdup::ahh:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes I truly believe that the refs get paid to fukk teams over to keep certain teams in the tournament.

Spain got shammed, and Cameroon got robbed a goal.

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Surprised Cote d'Ivoire has Cornet and Zaha on the bench. Zaha would be good as a False 9 with Cornet on the RW.

Couldn't agree more. Think that will be the line up against Morocco, probably the match the decides the group, and into the latter stages where they will need Zaha and Cornet's class. Pepe played well though. Cote D'ivoire needs to flip Jonathan Bamba and Tiemoue Bakayoko for 2022 WC.

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Breh we got Mckennie, Steffan, Jozy injured ass, and of course the young gawd Zardes(:lolbron:). I'm hoping with the boom that came from Atlanta United that in 10-15 years we have a whole bunch of young brehs in the system.

Canada lost:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:, y'all were talkin real spicy about the US:mjpls:. Enjoy that plane ride home:ufdup::ahh:

Know he's not there right now but don't forget Tim Weah either. He is going to have a long prosperous career for club and US soccer.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Couldn't agree more. Think that will be the line up against Morocco, probably the match the decides the group, and into the latter stages where they will need Zaha and Cornet's class. Pepe played well though. Cote D'ivoire needs to flip Jonathan Bamba and Tiemoue Bakayoko for 2022 WC.

If they could get Baka to flip that'd be huge. I just don't see him breaking into the French ranks anytime soon. Barring injury or an astronomical drop in form, Kante and Pogba got the midfield locked up. Ndombele already got next up and is younger than Baka.

Bamba shouldn't be too hard to get a flip. He's no longer U-21 and isn't anywhere close the the French National team. At least Baka has a senior cap, albeit a friendly.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Neymar back to Barca? :patrice:
Dembele to psg than probably better for dudes career and development and getting away from the :mjpls:
environment in barca will probably do him good.

Neymar low-key destroying his legacy by returning to Barca.