Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
David Silva has been announced as leaving after this season

Yeah Foden will get more than games last year.

Credit to Sancho and what he's been able to achieve, but it's unfair to judge Foden to the same standard. Foden plays a position with a higher learning curve, not to mention Foden isn't where he needs to be physically to compete with the tough tacklers in England.

But with David Silva on his last year and Gundogan rumored on his way out, Foden will no doubt get his opportunities.

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
More interested in his thoughts on this tbh

will continue to be ignored though I’m sure :sas2:

And of course you find it in no way peculiar that Liverpool isn't even mentioned in the article, when everyone knows (besides the deluded lot here) that when it comes to racism and just generally being shytty people Liverpool fans are #1(with Chelsea coming in a close second).

You can scroll through the thread, I've said every club in England has their racist elements, it comes with the territory unfortunately. With Pool fans it bleeds through to everyone though, even got black Liverpool fans abusing Sterling, what lemmings.

The real question is, how do they know that those fans were Leeds, Boro or City fans? And why is this guy only identified as a "Football fan"?

Don't answer that. The media can enable, coddle and excuse Liverpool fukkery(they've been doing it for 30 years), it's a shame they can't make you win a 38 game season though.

Zero

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I don’t care if we win tonight or not, I’m officially joining the “Fora Tite” Movement. I’m tired of watching the clown show he keeps putting out on the pitch.

This is embarrassing, it’s time for him to go...

tenor.gif
3 goals ruled out :picard:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Looking at Nigeria's AFCON squad and we look good on paper. I really just hope Rohr doesn't do that nonsense of playing Mikel, Ndidi and Etebo in the midfield 3. Play Mikel/Etebo and Ndidi in a double pivot with Iwobi at No. 10. Musa/Onyekuru, Chukwueze on the wings and someone up top (Igahlo :francis:)

Side Note: Ivory Coast looking legit. Tryna see how Pepe plays.